Russell Brand accused of sexual assault and rape by multiple women and a 16 year old

That’s why we have due process. If they don’t have proof, then they are screwed. However, if it can be proven that Russell did rape or sexually assault, then he’s screwed.

If he loses his Career and platform, at least one good thing came out of the MeToo circus

1 Like

He doesn’t have the age to be a 33rd degree free mason where did you get this information from?

2 Likes

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

What’s the matter a guy can fly back across the ocean and become a heel turn libertarian podcaster from a rural compound no more?

I thought this was America.

I’m an occasional listener. I don’t give a flying fuck about years old allegations if a criminal case and hard proof isn’t being brought.

So you’re exactly correct.

1 Like

Sometimes just the allegations, no matter how false are enough to cripple him if his sponsors drop out and a portion of his fan base turns and doesn’t let him live it down.

The damage is essentially done, there is no due process. It shouldn’t be a story hidden behind “allegedly’s” until he is found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. But that’s just not the society we are in. You are guilty until proven innocent in situations like this.

The women should have filed police reports the moment they were safe and away from him, if what they are claiming is true. Instead they’re likely looking to be paid off to make this go away, or something much more likely and sinister, these women have been propositioned to do this to ruin Brand’s name and destroy his platform. YT could use this to remove him from theirs because of ‘bad publicity’.

He’s been steadily gaining momentum and now is the time if they want to crush him. He’s actually very reasonable in his assessments, mocks and exposes MSM narrative with ease, and he is absolutely unrelenting. He could just sail off into the sunset and live a low key lifestyle, but he does seem to be passionate, driven, and determined to see his movement through.

They’ve succeeded in that he is now on the defensive, backpedaling and doing damage control. He’s not marching forward with his onslaught of the establishment. I’m sure with the coming push of Covid and updated boosters they want to prevent him from having a voice and opinion people will latch onto and echo out into the universe. You could see in the comments his support and how thankful ppl are for making them and others aware of what’s going on. Those were universal sentiments throughout his videos.

Bots/spammers will pour it on in his comment sections I’m sure, to manipulate more of his fan base into turning against him.

5 Likes

He’s been speaking a little too much truth lately. This was bound to happen.

13 Likes

It’s the standard issue anti-establishment treatment.

We can’t out-argue his anti-establishment opinions? Let’s make him a sex predator. It won’t matter if he beats it in court, most people will see him as guilty anyway.

4 Likes

Dude is a known sex addict but I always find the timing of these things suspect as fuck and seem to only affect people on one side of the political spectrum. I’m definitely leaning way towards him being innocent and this being a hit job.

10 Likes

He was an everything addict I think he’s been clean a decade.

6 Likes

Like when Asange got the rape treatment.

8 Likes

True.

1 Like

Can’t say I disagree with any of this. Don’t go around claiming secret societies are evil when you’re in one

1 Like

Just like them saying RfK is antisemitic and anti vaxxer. Plus the whole Secret Service detail / kinda maybe assassination attempt yesterday. They will do whatever necessary to get rid of political opposition.

2 Likes

Have you met a woman? That’s pretty much all they do.

At least we know which alt was one of Morningstar’s older one. LOL

He’s probably guilty of being a bit of dick to women who worshipped him and using his status to fuck girls out of his league, treat them like shit, then dump them on side of road.

The thing is that’s probably “illegal” in 2023. Half the people who got arrested or sued in me too era the “victim” was their fucking gf at the time.

That’s how ridiculous this shit is.

5 Likes

9 Likes

I’m to the point where I don’t believe any rape allegations until there is indisputable evidence. The whole #BelieveAllWomen campaign has had the opposite effect on me.

22 Likes