Russia invades Ukraine!

4 Likes

Subhumans

2 Likes

If you need proof, look at @BigJimSlade crying like child on timeout, screaming the world isn’t fair, lol.

What is he even complaining about? That military personnel are protecting polling employees?

Did you guys forget the last 8 months where you cheered on assassinations of “collaborators”?

You guys have been the biggest crybabies since Putin’s announcement. Crying over nothing. “Noooo, you can’t have armed guards protecting poll employees from Nazi hit squads!” :man_facepalming: :rofl:

Alexa Bliss Reaction GIF by WWE

cry baby GIF by James Wedmore

2 Likes

I highly doubt had the role reversed, with American aid Russians would do as well as Ukrainians are doing. Ukrainians are principled Christians, see Chicago after 1930s. Ruskis are just bunch of drunk pieces of trash

1 Like
1 Like

Wow where did you come in your west point class Mr General?

I’m a self admitted amateur and avid reader, which actually goes a long ways on this thread.

I miss itlurker, even though we disagreed on almost everything, he wanted to talk strategy.

Never. Been voting every 2 years since 94.

Popular uprising in Iran.
Xi JinPing possibly arrested.

What do they have in common? Sided with Russia against the good ole USA. (CIA)

Will be a wild week in India according to my sources!

giphy

7 Likes

Leverage is land.

1 Like

Some of those Ukrainian dudes came back too underweight. Like they were legitimately being starved by the Russians concentration camp style. Not quite that bad but they were on low rations.

1 Like

Here’s armed police in the USSA removing poll watchers so the commies can rig elections in privacy.

Lol, you guys are such CRYBABIES since Putin put you on notice! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

baby cry GIF by MarginDigital

1 Like

Who is saying this is an election free of corruption?

If you are referring to my post, I was talking specifically about the videos being posted and the people screaming “they are being forced to vote at gunpoint!” when the videos are clearly indifferent soldiers on guard duty.

One of the soldiers was just scrolling on his phone not even paying attention to anything.

Where are the videos of soldiers banging on people’s doors dragging them out to vote at gunpoint?

2 weeks ago they were spiking the football acting like they won the game.

Now they are bitching about election procedures, the most retarded thing to get fixated on in this war.

Keep pretending that you’re not scared of what’s coming, Nazi supporters. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like
5 Likes

Shit looks like it’s getting wild.

I saw the released footage, it looks like the chick passed out and died on her own. Unless I missed something.

1 Like
4 Likes
1 Like