Russia: Operation American Freedom

Russia decides to invade to help you all sort out your mail in ballot issues and fucked up electoral process, and helps restore law and order in chaotic part of the earth...

We have seen this done before...  

Hospitals are off limits during war I believe..  

Where is Donald at the moment? Somewhere safer than his Bunker.

SpunQ did I ruin the surprise?

The democrat bolshovik's will hold the doors open and show Russia what modern communism is all about.

OP will even be Putins fluffer

Slow day?

must be trying out the plot of his new book.

BTW, I read this one already when James Rosone and Miranda Watson wrote it.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/44696582-rigged

I grab my pals, hit up a store for camping stuff, canned goods and weapons and head to the mountains, ill watch my friend blow a snot bubble, somehow find spray paint and tag things with our group name.... some kind of ferocious animal i suppose. Im ready.

1 Like

Russia, China, Iran and North Korea

Stay safe. Shits about to get rocky

We go 80s Red Dawn on the MF's. 

North Korea spotted moving intercontinental ballistic missile early this morning..   

It won’t be Russia, it will be the UN. They will be here to monitor voting stations. 

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 

North Korea spotted moving intercontinental ballistic missile early this morning..   

You're fucking embarassing as a Canadian.... You literally live under the US's protection and shit talk them at every opportunity.. No I haven't bitten your troll lure, it just gets tiring ...like reading Corky's manifest every day over and over and over and over and over......smh.