Russia to build Super Highway from US to Russia

http://www.elitereaders.com/russia-superhighway-trans-eurasian-belt/

Whatever it takes to get those eastern euro girls here faster.

I don't think the US would want anything here to be connected to Russia we already don't trust each other enough. Phone Post 3.0

They couldn't even build suitable housing for the Olympics.

Hopefully the vodka will wear off for most Russian travelers somewhere around Nome or Fairbanks.

Because all of those Russian driving videos make me want to drive on their freeways.

I've been on their highways. No thanks lol

Siberian Sex-press? Russian strippers? Phone Post 3.0

Who would be down to road trip from New York to London? Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer - Wait, Russia is that close to Alaska?

Why was everyone giving shit to Palin for saying she could see Russia from her backyard? Phone Post 3.0
You didn't know that? Lol yes look at a map you can actually see Russia from some parts of Alaska. We bought the land from the Russians you know. Phone Post 3.0

OriginalTUFer - Wait, Russia is that close to Alaska?

Why was everyone giving shit to Palin for saying she could see Russia from her backyard? Phone Post 3.0

Pailin never said "I can see Russia from my house." Tina Fay said that in a bit on SNL, and people insist they "heard" Palin say it themselves.

Yes, Russia really IS that close. At the closest, it's just 15 miles away.

What Palin actually said was that, as govenor of Alaska she had experience in international affairs. When you consider, the importance of Barrens Sea fishing to the alaska econemy, and the fact that comercial fisherman from contries all over the world, not just Alaska, fish in the Barrens Sea, she made a valid point.

But the mainstream media isn't going to let any opportunity of riddicule a Republican go by, or correct any misunderstanding that makes a Republican look bad.

Sarah Palin is on top of this.

I've seen enough on YouTube to know I don't want the russkies on North American roads. But unlike the Limeys, at least they drive on the proper side of the road. Haha Phone Post 3.0

phydeau - 
OriginalTUFer - Wait, Russia is that close to Alaska?

Pailin never said "I can see Russia from my house." Tina Fay said that in a bit on SNL, and people insist they "heard" Palin say it themselves.

Yes, Russia really IS that close. At the closest, it's just 15 miles away.

What Palin actually said was that, as govenor of Alaska she had experience in international affairs. When you consider, the importance of Barrens Sea fishing to the alaska econemy, and the fact that comercial fisherman from contries all over the world, not just Alaska, fish in the Barrens Sea, she made a valid point.

But the mainstream media isn't going to let any opportunity of riddicule a Republican go by, or correct any misunderstanding that makes a Republican look bad.

This is Palins exact quote.
She didn't say she could say Russia from her house, she said you can see Russia from Alaska.

"They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

But let's not pretend that Palin hasn't said a plethora of equally stupid shit, because she has.

TheBulgarianAssassin - Who would be down to road trip from New York to London? Phone Post 3.0

19k miles by my guess. How many tanks of gas is that?

I hope to living FUCK you have more than just that one Phil Colins CD. I was ready to kill your ass during that drive to Vegas.

How much would it suck to work at a truck stop in the middle of fucking Siberia?

That would be awesome... road trip!! Phone Post 3.0

Russian roads are terrible. There will be so many pot holes Phone Post 3.0

TheBulgarianAssassin - Who would be down to road trip from New York to London? Phone Post 3.0
100% down Phone Post 3.0