Russian Commentator

Live now on fight pass!

That guy is awesome

Some new quotes to immortalize?

Someone needs to tell Roman to stop calling the circular cage an octagon!

He loves to call the circle an octagon.

I'm a big fan but this one thing triggers me.

Doesn't he have a twitter account? Someone with twitter needs to tweet him to start saying cage instead of octagon.

Nah, you know what, forget it, never change Roman, never change.

touch- Just curious since he is headlining today...

How popular with the public is Minakov compared to Fedor and Khabib?

Is he becoming well known after winning the Bellator title and headlining all these Fight Nights cards?

BJ Penn Forever - touch- Just curious since he is headlining today...

Is he becoming well known after winning the Bellator title and headlining all these Fight Nights cards?

I think he's on the level of Khabib. Casuals know only Fedor and Monson lol

touch - 
BJ Penn Forever - touch- Just curious since he is headlining today...

I think he's on the level of Khabib. Casuals know only Fedor and Monson lol

Yeah the Monson phenomenon is amusing.

Was just curious about Minakov's popularity.

If he gets the Bellator contract crap fixed, and Khabib does not do it first, he could become Russia's first UFC champ.

SO thats what Yakov has been up to

I've learned one thing from watching Fight Nights, I dislike Russian rap music as much as I dislike American rap music.

I hope he is the dream announcer that they talking about with rogan.

he is the greatest announcer I have ever seen.   He is gold, a national treasure .

him and rogan would be incredible 

Yes Rahjai, that is Roman Mazurov, he does all their English language broadcasts.

What is Russian Michael Buffer's real name? I've always only heard him called Russian Michael Buffer.

BJ Penn Forever - What is Russian Michael Buffer's real name? I've always only heard him called Russian Michael Buffer.

Aleksandr Zagorsky

BJ Penn Forever - Yes Rahjai, that is Roman Mazurov, he does all their English language broadcasts.

Are you saying he is indeed the dream announcer Dana wants to pair Rogan with this summer?

touch - 
BJ Penn Forever - Yes Rahjai, that is Roman Mazurov, he does all their English language broadcasts.

Are you saying he is indeed the dream announcer Dana wants to pair Rogan with this summer?

I missed his joke, read his comment fast and thought he was asking is that the funny announcer Rogan talked about on his podcast...

touch - 
BJ Penn Forever - What is Russian Michael Buffer's real name? I've always only heard him called Russian Michael Buffer.

Aleksandr Zagorsky

Thats the name! I've been watching him forever and always forget his name.

Guy is brilliant

This damn rap guy won't get out of the cage!

Here we go, Zagorsky to the rescue.