Russian Invasion Results?

Ron is gonna make Kaznovski cry!

"Ron is gonna make Kaznovski cry!"

lol Dunno bout that man.

Wow, I just saw the pictures-Kaznovski is huge!! But Ron is my friend, so I'm sticking by him.

Noble by KO . For those of you who haven't seen Noble his hands are brutal . If his opponet can't get it to the ground it won't go the distance .

sub,

I should have spoken to you before I got out here. You know your stuff. Are you coming to show tonight?

"sub,
I should have spoken to you before I got out here. You know your stuff. Are you coming to show tonight?"

Thanks!

I really, really wish I were going .. but, I live in Vegas, and my business & family keep me tied down pretty close to home.

Enjoy the show, and get some great pics for us unlucky bastids at home..lol

Im on my way!!!!

TTT for results.

I know he's not from Russia, but I would have loved to see Jordanas Poskaitis on this card. However all the fights Ive seen of Jordanas have been under RINGS rules. I hope he makes the transition (if he hasn't already) to full on MMA sometime soon.

Jordanas HAS to be given a shot at a big event some time, he's a star in the making.

Also I agree about Ansar Chalangov. He is tough as hell, and has a bright future for sure. His win over Strasser was nice.

Murad Chunkaiev NEEDS to be given a shot at a big promotion too, Murad (like Jordanas) is a future star if he keeps on going like he is now.

Chatt Lavender def Sergei Bal - decision

lol, nice post muaythai. ttt for clementi's fight results.

nice!

Eilers def Bogdanov in a slugout by a leg injury to Bog, who cannot answer the bell for the 2nd rd.

Ebersole def. Veselovzorov
rd 3 - Ref. Stoppage.

Brian was mounted and throwing bombs ... ref jumps in and stops it.

Kaz crushed Faircloth in about 30 secs of the first.

Kaz def Faircloth by KO

3-1, Kaz pulls one out in the clutch.

dude awesome sherdog has it all

rich owned with a triangle choke round 2