Russian kid poops on the floor. Guy steps in it!

If a blue would be so kind

http://youtu.be/ej7328jrPog Phone Post 3.0

Haha, the way the kid looks at it afterwards reminds me of the cat that shits between toilet and bathtub

Lmao Phone Post 3.0

In. Phone Post 3.0

Accurate thread title !!!! Phone Post 3.0

Lmao. The way the little fucker shook it out his shorts and it splodged on the ground. Phone Post 3.0

lol

Bisping=StillGatekeeper4Life - Lmao. The way the little fucker shook it out his shorts and it splodged on the ground. Phone Post 3.0
That was amazing. Phone Post 3.0

This is I think the 4th thread on this video. And it never gets old lol. Phone Post 3.0

Was that guy wearing sandles? Lmfao Phone Post 3.0

lormpino - Accurate thread title !!!! Phone Post 3.0
Thank you! :D Phone Post 3.0

RATFINK13 - This is I think the 4th thread on this video. And it never gets old lol. Phone Post 3.0
I figured. Shit is hilarious Phone Post 3.0

Sneaky.

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Yorrick Hunt - Ttt Phone Post 3.0
Thanks and voted up Phone Post 3.0

Who the fuck is filming this and from where? I thought it was a security camera and then they started shaking and giggling. What the fuck?

Jack_Bauer -

Who the fuck is filming this and from where? I thought it was a security camera and then they started shaking and giggling. What the fuck?

Wow, I never noticed that. That is truly fucked up. Great catch. Phone Post 3.0

6 Late Hammerfists -
Jack_Bauer -

They are recording a security cam with a cell phone. Phone Post 3.0
Mystery solved! Phone Post 3.0

Yogi the Bearcat -
6 Late Hammerfists -
Jack_Bauer -

They are recording a security cam with a cell phone. Phone Post 3.0
Mystery solved! Phone Post 3.0
Bauer was always known for his grit and determination before his skills of deduction. Phone Post 3.0