Russians trying to sign Brandao for Fedor event

sorry for google translation

http://www.valetudo.ru/redforum/5-oktagon/21932-diego-brandao-i-artem-lobov-mogut-stat-sopernikami-rasula-mirzaeva.html

IGHT NIGHTS is in talks with the UFC veterans.

Against the background of the announced fight with Fedor Emelianenko Fabio Maldonado, who became another heavy blow to the nervous system are not indifferent to the creation of "The Last Emperor" thoughtful viewers, in the depths of FIGHT NIGHTS hard at work on the fights that we are unlikely to be classified as non-competitive or unworthy of attention.

Communicating with valetudo.ru on Sunday, general producer FN Kamil Hajiyev spoke about the plans to bring in Russian infamous Brazilian polulegkovesa Diego Brandao, and finalists The Ultimate Fighter Artem Lobov. Despite the fact that Brandao lost a contract with the UFC as a result of an unsuccessful attack on a nightclub in Albuquerque, and the situation with the Russian Irish Lobova career in the American organization went into a dead end, angazhirovat both on performance proved not an easy task.

"We invited Diego Brandao, virtually agreed on everything, but he told us," You guys do not want to let you down, I am now a criminal case, and if the sign the contract, not the fact that I can then fly out of America. And even if I heal, it is likely to come back and I immediately zakuyu in irons. "

"We really want this fight I even contract already sent Brandao -. Let him sign for us, the fact of signing would already be some promo While signing there, but apparently, he does not hurry up, because he understands, even signed it. he will commit, but is not able to fulfill them we offered him good money -. we Brandao interesting in our category up to 66 kg have 4-5 guys Rasul (Mirzayev) Kurzanov, Khaibulaev and a few other names, which We need such high-profile fights and good strong opponents. "

"Therefore, when we realized that there will be Brandao, we went to Artem Lobov. Although this is far from Brandao, but with frontal would have at least some intrigue, his hideous record, but he fought in the UFC and TUF won. Artem first said "yes", because he was almost released from his contract with the UFC, but then we got in touch with his manager (he and Conor McGregor a manager - John Kavanagh), and he said they were in talks with the UFC, and apparently , the front will give another chance. "

Artem and his hideous record can't do it either.

Bobby Lupo - Artem and his hideous record can't do it either.
? Phone Post 3.0

Kostakio -
Bobby Lupo - Artem and his hideous record can't do it either.
? Phone Post 3.0

Bobby is quoting the article

"Therefore, when we realized that there will be Brandao, we went to Artem Lobov. Although this is far from Brandao, but with frontal would have at least some intrigue, his hideous record, but he fought in the UFC and TUF won"

I immediately zakuyu in irons all the time... It sucks