Russow would like Travis Browne next

Good matchup Phone Post

Browne by KO Phone Post

Thought browne has Griggs? Phone Post

I'd rather see Russow vs Gonzaga.

Sean The Saint - I'd rather see Russow vs Gonzaga.

Actually that might be a solid fight, but I think that being 4-0 in the UFC has earned Russow some of the better guys in the division.

chicagosmma - 

Actually that might be a solid fight, but I think that being 4-0 in the UFC has earned Russow some of the better guys in the division.

Gonzaga isn't better than Browne? He's fought for the title and only lost to Top-10 opponents..Randy, Werdum, Carwin, Dos Santos and Schaub. Granted, he hasn't really beaten anyone of note (other than Cro Cop). He's the ultimate gatekeeper, beat him and you crack the top 10-12. Perfect step up in competition for Russow. If he wants to fight 3 times a year, it would be perfect timing for a matchup in Brazil.

Browne KO'd Struve then barely squeaked by Broughton. He's got a ways to go.

TTT for Russow.

who the hell is carwin fighting then.....?

I think Browne would push his shit in!

Sean The Saint - 
chicagosmma - 

Gonzaga isn't better than Browne? He's fought for the title and only lost to Top-10 opponents..Randy, Werdum, Carwin, Dos Santos and Schaub. Granted, he hasn't really beaten anyone of note (other than Cro Cop). He's the ultimate gatekeeper, beat him and you crack the top 10-12. Perfect step up in competition for Russow. If he wants to fight 3 times a year, it would be perfect timing for a matchup in Brazil.

Browne KO'd Struve then barely squeaked by Broughton. He's got a ways to go.
Since Gonzaga retired, I think a win over Browne does more for Russow than a win over Gonzaga. The guy Gonzaga just fought had 3 pro fights.

^^^ Gonzaga isn't retired.. he fought atUFC 142 in January where he handed Edinaldo Oliveria his first loss.

chicagosmma - ]Since Gonzaga retired, I think a win over Browne does more for Russow than a win over Gonzaga. The guy Gonzaga just fought had 3 pro fights.

Gonzaga is not retired. He just fought at UFC Rio 2 and submitted a guy who was 13-0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
chicagosmma - ]Since Gonzaga retired, I think a win over Browne does more for Russow than a win over Gonzaga. The guy Gonzaga just fought had 3 pro fights.

Gonzaga is not retired. He just fought at UFC Rio 2 and submitted a guy who was 13-0

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!