Rustam Khabilov Wins Best Tweet of the Year

I like his matter-of-factness. What he said in the exit interview was funny too; after Rogan swooned over him because of the suplex KO, saying something like "it's a basic Sambo technique" - maybe so, just like a left hook is a basic boxing technique, or a head kick is a basic Muay Thai technique, but when it works perfectly it's a thing of beauty anyway. ;)

NICE

Ha! I had a Russian Sambo guy use me as the grappling dummy to show this move years ago.

He threw me gently on a two foot tall crash mat.

It's a terrifying throw.

Lol Phone Post

GriffinQ - 
Halligalli -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  Lol that's pretty good. Did he change his twitter handle? On the broadcast the other night it was just a bunch of numbers Phone Post

someone fucked up

There is a twitter account connected to that string of numbers with his name
Maybe he made one accidentally at an earlier point or something Phone Post

In Soviet Russia, you don't have name you have number

rowil - I like his matter-of-factness. What he said in the exit interview was funny too; after Rogan swooned over him because of the suplex KO, saying something like "it's a basic Sambo technique" - maybe so, just like a left hook is a basic boxing technique, or a head kick is a basic Muay Thai technique, but when it works perfectly it's a thing of beauty anyway. ;)

Elementary he says, like tossing another man on his head is no big deal.

Everything is a basic technique...it's the set up and execution of these techniques that makes them special.

Somewhere, Anthony Macias just got a headache.

How that didn't get KOTN I'll never know.

Nice! Phone Post

In Soviet Russia, Picel suplex YOU.... but not really.