Ryan Bader deserves his shot

I'm not opposed to Bader getting a title shot, but let's look at this objectively.

His last five victories have all been by decision (the Phil Davis fight was a split decision snooze-fest). Only perhaps two of his wins were against top-10 LHWs.

Prior to that, he was KOed by Teixeira, KOed by Machida, submitted by Jon Jones, and submitted by TITO ORTIZ. In the meantime, he did get wins over a washed-up Matyushenko and Rampage.

From a marketing standpoint, he doesn't do much (aside from apparently carrying large 'chips' on his shoulders). Is he due a title shot, considering all of the above? Maybe. The LHW division is fairly shallow at the moment. But who will get excited about a DC vs Bader matchup? How can this fight effectively be promoted?

The fight to make is Rumble vs Bader for top contender spot. Let him fight an active, top-5, agressive opponent with heavy hands & see how he does.

Could you imagine Bader as champion? Would be the most boring champion, boring fight style and personality Phone Post 3.0

face to foot technique - Could you imagine Bader as champion? Would be the most boring champion, boring fight style and personality Phone Post 3.0
Refer to Carla Esparza. Phone Post 3.0

I would say looking at the rest of the LHW division it has to be Bader or Jones. Any other fight for DC at this point would be ridiculous. Rumble and Gus are too closely removed from their title shots. The next best LHW that has won their last 2 fights is Nikita Krylov.

Dana did say he didnt think Bader looked good, Rashad just looked old and slow. Pretty shitty.

jonnierockets20 - DFW will feed Bader to AJ or return bout with Jon Jones in attempts to derail. Phone Post 3.0
Bader beats AJ as long as he doesn't get caught early, AJ has shown against a good wrestler with decent defence he doesn't have a gas tank to cope. He's not the wrecking machine people here think he is Phone Post 3.0

He deserves it I guess, but if JBJ is back soon he will have to wait to get schooled by either of the chocolate champs.