Ryan Couture-worst fighter build ever

watched the Bellator 180 weigh ins-

Anyone else see Ryan Coutures noodle arms and tube socks with dad drawers? Normally I wouldn't comment on how a mma guy looks, but i was like 'wtf;

I think I could take him-https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSherdog/videos/10156061233529057/

#BellatorNYC Weigh-in Video & Results: Wanderlei Silva, Chael ...

Here's the official Bellator MMA NYC weigh-ins:

Posted by Sherdog on Friday, June 23, 2017

BEEP

Chael had the best underpants, followed by Wanderlei.

DJ CRUSH - BEEP

You'd be beeping like me, if you saw his glorious hipster bod

Bad genetics?  Has dad was probably a wimp.

Joe O'Brien - Can't form a proper opinion until I know what his hog looks like.

well, you can see a faint outline in his tighty-whities that are pulled up over his hips, It's not really a hog, more like a piglet

beep

Joe O'Brien -
Blazing Knees -
Joe O'Brien - Can't form a proper opinion until I know what his hog looks like.

well, you can see a faint outline in his tighty-whities that are pulled up over his hips, It's not really a hog, more like a piglet

beep

Maybe he's more of a grower than a show-er.

he had me at the tube socks and moobs

ranier wolfcastle -

Damn I think I have those same sweat pants 

Lucky for him yet sad for you is that looks mean nothing when it comes to fighting.

Don't worry, you've always got Rockhold to stare at and jack off over.

Dallasitzer - Lucky for him yet sad for you is that looks mean nothing when it comes to fighting.

lol

you got a mad boner now or something?

Thx Ranier for postiing that. THe weigh in is what got me. Who the hell wears black dress socks on a scale in front of a crowed?

Dallasitzer - Lucky for him yet sad for you is that looks mean nothing when it comes to fighting.

Is that even close to true?

Strength and athleticism are great traits to have in fighting, his body looks like one that lacks both and it's shown in his fights.

long arms are great for fighting too, reach advantages are a thing.

If you notice a lot of top fighters have had long reaches, look at Conor, gsp, Jon Jones, Holloway etc.

His hands seem small...

He's Natural 

Now Coker's bod on the other hand...

shaqitup - 

Is that even close to true?

Strength and athleticism are great traits to have in fighting, his body looks like one that lacks both and it's shown in his fights.

long arms are great for fighting too, reach advantages are a thing.

If you notice a lot of top fighters have had long reaches, look at Conor, gsp, Jon Jones, Holloway etc.

I'd like to stop the whole idea that Holloway is lanky. He has an incredible short reach for his height, had shorter reach than Aldo. He his tall and fights great with his height and arm length.

AIDS... .

Dem pecs, doe

Is lindland really the dad?

He's messing with the Zohan tonight.