Ryan Ford vs. ???

Levi will get his chance. He's still a young guy.

Joe's gonna be giving up some size in this one, but he's a tough dude. Hope he finds a way to win.

Chimono - Ryan Ford Vs....... The Parole Board?

Oh wait, that's not until his next hearing. My bad.

RYAN FORD IS NO JOKE , HE TOOK CARE OF HIS BUISNESS, THATS WHY HE IS ON PAROLE - CHIMONO , HAVE YOU EVER DONE A DAY IN JAIL ? OBVIOUSLY NOT , WITH A COMMENT LIKE THAT , FRESH FISH CHIMONO, FRESH FISH, WE LIKE FRESH FISH IN THE PEN .

mtg- that was a good one lol.

Levi is 10-3. Is toughest fight was against Joey Gorczynski which Levi lost because he didn't train due to some personal problems in his life. The contract was signed and there was no way out despite all the problems he was facing.

juniormafia000 - Chimono - Ryan Ford Vs....... The Parole Board?

Oh wait, that's not until his next hearing. My bad.

RYAN FORD IS NO JOKE , HE TOOK CARE OF HIS BUISNESS, THATS WHY HE IS ON PAROLE - CHIMONO , HAVE YOU EVER DONE A DAY IN JAIL ? OBVIOUSLY NOT , WITH A COMMENT LIKE THAT , FRESH FISH CHIMONO, FRESH FISH, WE LIKE FRESH FISH IN THE PEN .

I'm not at all surprised that you like the fresh fish, buddy. It's like some straight guys that prefer young girls or virgins, alot of the Bull Queers inside cant wait to get their hands on the fresh fish.

Problem is, I'm not inside, I'm outside. So, you're going to have to keep playing the prag for all your best buddies, until the next bus pulls up. Good luck with that.

let me guess, ur probley a softy w/ no balls , that wouldnt survive a day inside, that would live in p/c, were not gay, just institutionalized. goof mofo

juniormafia000 - were not gay, just institutionalized. goof mofo

Wow. I was just kidding about the prag thing, but it looks like I really struck a nerve.........

July 25th Levi Avera will be fighting Ron Faircloth (29 - 14) on the same card as Ryan Ford. Ron has fought in the UFC, Bodog Russia, and Hook and Shoot.