Ryan Gosling ALWAYS gets the panties wet.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ga-siblings-sex-watching-notebook-police-article-1.1920733

Two Georgia siblings admitted to police they had sex three times in a tractor trailer parked outside a church after watching “The Notebook,” cops said.

Christopher Buckner, 20, of Guyton, and her brother, Timothy Savoy, 25, of Jackson, were stopped by cops around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday walking down Highway 30 in Effingham County after a resident called about a possible prowler outside, the Savannah Morning News reported.

Savoy told police he was walking the woman home before cops learned the two were brother and sister and had just had sex in a Kentworth tractor trailer outside the Countryside Baptist Church, which sits across the road from South Effingham High School.

The siblings broke down and admitted they’d had sex three times after they watched “The Notebook,” a 2004 romantic drama featuring Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams.

Cops arrested the duo and charged them each with incest, aggravated sodomy and prowling, the newspaper reported.

Savoy remains jailed on the felony charges, held on $13,400 bond, records show.

Christopher Buckner, 20

Timothy Savoy, 25

Gross Phone Post 3.0

Which one got sodomized? Phone Post 3.0

After looking at pics... yep. Pretty much what I expected. Phone Post 3.0

Her name is Christopher....? Phone Post 3.0

so harlem savoy isn't really from harlem huh?

Why they gotta be so rude? Phone Post 3.0

Drugs_Delaney - so harlem savoy isn't really from harlem huh?

He wouldn't know a classy broad if she took a dump on his head.

Prowlers gonna prowl.

What the Effing S is going on in Effingham. That's kind of old for curiosity-based sibling incest. different last names make me think they're half sibs? No?... Regardless... No, irregardless, this is clearly Nicholas Sparks' fault. Phone Post 3.0

TheRealRobinHood - Pigs will be pigs. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0

Hornethak - Her name is Christopher....? Phone Post 3.0
This and they have different last names... Tha fuck is going on here? Phone Post 3.0

That's a mannnnn baby Phone Post 3.0

Oh come one, Couldn't this have been florida? Not Georgia man...

Florida Norte, imo

Lol. Phone Post 3.0

Thage - Oh come one, Couldn't this have been florida? Not Georgia man...
It was a typo. Def Florida. Phone Post 3.0

jdindiana - Which one got sodomized? Phone Post 3.0

Timothy

Just so ya know, I only clicked on this because it was a Hocky thread

Why did they talk to cops?

Yes they are twisted fucks but they were seen WALKING down the road.

They admitted the incest and all to the cop.

Had they said nothing or simply said they were hanging out they'd not be in jail with that bond.

It's like seeing a guy on Cops get asked where he is coming from and hearing him give too much detail about a drug infested area which leads to him being searched.

Now, I'm against what they did only because I can't see video of it to confirm just how depraved they are but holy shit did they do it to themselves by divulging all of that info. Phone Post 3.0