Ryan Hall DVD’s

Hi guys, I was looking to add some Ryan Hall DVD’s to my collection but looking online they are super expensive and the Aussie exchange rate means I can’t do it ... so I was wondering if anyone had some to sell secondhand?

I am particularly after the deep half, 50-50 and guard passing sets if anyone has them and is willing to part. Thanks

Don't quote me, but I believe you can get a significant discount if you just ask for one when buying directly from Ryan.

shoot me a message.

aloha!

It won’t let me send you a message mate :(

shen -

Don't quote me, but I believe you can get a significant discount if you just ask for one when buying directly from Ryan.

Thanks man, I will reach out 

I have his 50 50 set and his triangle set and they are both amazing!

shen - 

Yes, he was super helpful when I did exactly the same thing around his triangle series.

Very generous in his discount too because I spoke directly to him online.

His guard passing dvd is a must have. Worth every penny.

carcaju -
shen - 

Yes, he was super helpful when I did exactly the same thing around his triangle series.

Yup just gotta ask for the discount and you’ll even get a big bonus included! you’ll slap yourself for not asking sooner 

Do you have a way for us to contact you, I have some copies I'd be willing to part with.

RobGMAA - 

Message sent.

ano8tsixxx -
RobGMAA - 

Message sent.

Thank you! It won’t let me reply either (stupid app) but I say yes and thank you 

things to see people to do -
carcaju -
shen - 

Yup just gotta ask for the discount and you’ll even get a big bonus included! you’ll slap yourself for not asking sooner 

He didn’t answer me when I mailed him, but contacted me right away when I asked on his Facebook page. Win/win when the middle man is cut out. Cheaper goods for the consumer whilst still supporting the artist.

Wait, some of you are being serious and actually got a discount? Slap me, I must be dreaming!