Ryan Hall Gi DVDs?

I've heard his DVDs are the best out there.

Is his 50/50 or guard passing DVD good for both Gi and no Gi or is it mainly geared to no Gi Phone Post 3.0

His guard passing set is geared for GI, but has lots of good stuff that is applicable to both.

The 50/50 set is a no GI set. Phone Post 3.0

Ridgeback -

The thing about his sets is that while he focuses on particular positions, he is really passing on a whole slew of helpful general principles when he does, so you are learning the focus of the lesson, but also a lot of things that apply to your whole game.  

I think he has some of the highest level of honest teaching on any instructionals.  He is a generous teacher and is clearly passing on lessons he had to learn the hard way.  

From the sounds of it, the guy is super intelligent as we Phone Post 3.0

Rock the Gaspare -
Ridgeback -

The thing about his sets is that while he focuses on particular positions, he is really passing on a whole slew of helpful general principles when he does, so you are learning the focus of the lesson, but also a lot of things that apply to your whole game.  

I think he has some of the highest level of honest teaching on any instructionals.  He is a generous teacher and is clearly passing on lessons he had to learn the hard way.  

From the sounds of it, the guy is super intelligent as we Phone Post 3.0
Well Phone Post 3.0

I'm glad more people are now searching out his instructionals. They are among the best I've ever seen, and have had a huge effect on my game after repeated viewings.

My favorites are the triangle and passing DVDs. Outstanding. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_UVolt - I'm glad more people are now searching out his instructionals. They are among the best I've ever seen, and have had a huge effect on my game after repeated viewings.

I hit his his hip bump to triangle on the regular.... and it fit's well into my flower sweep game if it's defended.

Meatgrinder -
TFK_UVolt - I'm glad more people are now searching out his instructionals. They are among the best I've ever seen, and have had a huge effect on my game after repeated viewings.

I hit his his hip bump to triangle on the regular.... and it fit's well into my flower sweep game if it's defended.

For sure, his details on the hip bump triangle bumped my success rate WAY up on that technique.

Have you seen the rest of the dvd set? It completely changed the way I look at the triangle as a position in general. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_UVolt - 
Meatgrinder -

For sure, his details on the hip bump triangle bumped my success rate WAY up on that technique.

Have you seen the rest of the dvd set? It completely changed the way I look at the triangle as a position in general. Phone Post 3.0

I have not. I just haven't bought a dvd in forever. 

Some of his back take stuff just looked too fancy for me...and I didn't want to start delving into 50/50.

There's so much youtube out there, that I generally just pick up little things that fit nicely into my current game that I can immediately and seemlessly integrate. 

The last dvd that I really spent time studying was Caio Terra's 1/2 guard set...especially disc 1.

I have his latest guard dvd.. tbh not my favorite.

I"m a big fan of his and his concepts, but MAN he talks forever on that video.

The 50/50 one is very submission grappling/ADCC based. Very heel hook orientated.

Great entries and passes etc but in terms of subs it mainly revolves around twisting the leg.