Ryan Hall vs Jeff Glover

Who's instructionals should I look into if I want to start learning about DHG?

I have only seen Ryan halls stuff and I can't really say enough good things about it. Very detailed info. And he is funny too! Phone Post 3.0

I have watched both. If you are buying it buy Ryan's you will learn more about bjj and concepts in general. Jeff is more about getting you into only deep half guard basics giving you some sweeps and a couple submissions and that's it. I did like Jeff's because he focuses more on the deep half guard that is all your limbs wrapped around one of their legs.

Farias DVDs are good for this. Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - Farias DVDs are good for this. Phone Post 3.0
This x100 Phone Post 3.0

djsolar36 -
This x100 Phone Post 3.0
His game isn't big man BJJ? Phone Post 3.0

GaspareBJJ - 
djsolar36 -
This x100 Phone Post 3.0

No, it's DHG game.  He shows entrances from pretty much everywhere and then his favourite Faria sweep.  Faria sweep is one of the best sweeps to work for in DHG.  Combine it with the waiter sweep and things start to become fun in DHG.

deepu -
GaspareBJJ - 
djsolar36 -
This x100 Phone Post 3.0

No, it's DHG game.  He shows entrances from pretty much everywhere and then his favourite Faria sweep.  Faria sweep is one of the best sweeps to work for in DHG.  Combine it with the waiter sweep and things start to become fun in DHG.

It's just one pass and one sweep but they're almost unstoppable once you get decent with them. And they're so versatile, a lot of set ups. Phone Post 3.0

I kill top level dudes at practice with the faria sweep because most guys won't pass half guard with their weight on top of you Phone Post 3.0

Halls instructionals are the best out there.

I have Halls, Glovers, Fariahs and Caio Terra's. All very good and offer different perspectives on the half and deep half. Personally I like farias the most as I use those type of deep sweeps.
Halls is very good for concepts and transitions
Terras is a LOT of info and moves but good
Glovers I used to use a lot of the stuff on holding the opponents same leg but changed a bit recently to a fariah style.

Short answer " they all have something to offer, Fariahs is best for me" Phone Post 3.0

Hall's is an encyclopedia that you will come back to again and again, but not the most easily digestible in one sitting. Glover's is less in depth, but gives you an amount you can handle and get going on right away.