Ryan Hall ✊

Bout’ goddamn time UFC got their shit together.

6 Likes

Care to expound on this post? I’m a big fan of his.

3 Likes

I used to spam the crap out of Ryan Hall’s over-under pass.

Fuck yes

Ok, Ryan Hall vs 24 yr old 10-0 Ilia Topuria. Anybody got a scoop on Topuria? Either way I’m excited.

1 Like

I assume OP means it’s about time he had a fight. It’s his first fight in 2 years

4 Likes

His last opponents had a record of 3-4 wins and 15+ losses. I still think he’s very overrated

2 Likes

You should never post here ever, eeeevvvveeeeeer again.

4 Likes

This :+1:

Good stuff. On the ESPN Prelim card as well.

1 Like

Can’t wait. Too much wasted time. Hall needs to be in there constantly. I could see hm making a run.

3 Likes

Go Hall!

4 Likes

I haven’t watched this kid but he seems a bit overconfident

His last opponents

1 Like

I like Ryan and all but this kid thinks Hall is a “legend of MMA”? No…

Read the quote again. He’s saying he’s a nobody.

1 Like

LOL good looking out on that one, I misread that and didn’t see the word “not”. However I just read the entire article, are we sure somebody didn’t do a shitty job of translating? Because I just read that this guy said he has zero respect for Hall in any discipline. Is he serious? Either way that is an inconceivably appalling mindset.

2 Likes

Hall is at +180 , anyone like those numbers and why ?

1 Like

@JoseyWales that’s madness .
Great odds for hall

Put all ur sheep on hall boyo

2 Likes

I’m going to put some $ on hall. He’s always impressed the shit out of me without knowing what exactly he does. I’ve watched it a million times, and I don’t get it. He does though. Called the wizard, right? I see that.

I’m a fan of the oddities. What hall does is different, and to me, it is fun as hell to watch. Cat and mouse. Totally respect the skill of it, but it also has that freakshow element to it in a way. That’s missing in MMA today. Kind of like Alexis Ezekiel choke. Awesome to see, different, and newbies have no clue that they just witnessed something unique. Big fan.

2 Likes