Ryan is a jerk

I agree, Ryan is a punk and his display last night was brutal. He should fight somebody good, like Fedor, then we could all see how tough he is;)

I'd love to see Ryan fight Chonan so Chonan could beat his ass.

I usually like watching him fight, but he acted like a complete baby last night.

So what if the ref touched him in a way he didn't like, he should have been instantly DQ'd for that shit.

Pride is keeping him because they are helping generate PR around Ryan to help set up their new Cheap Shot and Suckerpunch division. They will debut the division with a 4-man tournament: Ryan, Dirty Bob, Gilbert Yvel, and Gerard Gordeau. Marcelo Tigre is the alternate.

"Ryan Gracie is a dick" - nicely said. He was an absolute disgrace to the sport. The Gracie's should dis-own him.

dick - agreed

Why be upset? The Pride people know what they are getting with Ryan. Thats why they sign him. In this appearance, he was characteristically wild eyed, arrogant and entertaining in his own way. As a fighter, He looked overweight, and- as usual-sloppy and under conditioned for duration fights. IMO Ryan will be beaten badly by a top fighter in his weight class.

The Gracie name.

Just becuase it says Cadillac does not mean it runs like a true Cadillac.

Mag, Ryan is not Helio's son. Chk the family tree for relations. I think they are cousins to Royce.

http://bjj.org/family.html

Who's is Ryan's father?

renzo has grown up alot, ryan is an idiot, and a disgrace to the gracie name, but every family has one

He is an a-hole that can barely finish with a C- fighter who is way over the hill, and tried to cheat the whole time to do it.

No respect for him. He is an assclown.

I know a few people who've met Ryan and none of them have a good word to say about him. Everyone says the same thing: Arrogant, unfreindly and a bit scary.

So it seems to be offical:

Ryan Gracie is a dick.

Don't bash all the Gracies for Ryan's behavior. Renzo is a class act. He win's gracously and looses without any excuses. He always has a smile on his face and goes the extra mile to accomidate fans.