Ryan Lopez TITLE SHOT!!!

hey ryan has won 3 in a row, and had the same guy dicktuck him 2 times in a row.

LOL!!! until they update one of the fight registries, I don't believe you

aj, check his record better. the ammy fight against tubbs was actually a pro fight and was on 1/08/11

and then he beat jason anderson on april 15th i was there and saw it but they wont add it to his record because it shows up as unsanctioned

Those don't count and definitely don't warrant him to fight Myron for the XFL FUCKING TITLE!!! Phone Post

DAC shows have always been a complete joke. No surprise here! Phone Post

How about he fights Aron Lofton for the title? Phone Post

What's the over under on Lopez getting kicked in the nuts?

LARRY SROCK -  

and then he beat jason anderson on april 15th 

You're not helping Ryan here.

Just sayin'.

i didnt say he deserved a title fight, just that he had actually won a few in a row. but i will say that it should be a good fight. they both like to strike, and myron's ground game is not his strong point. hes not bad, just his striking is really good.

TRITON - How about he fights Aron Lofton for the title? Phone Post

This fight was offered to Aron just a few weeks ago. He is not available to fight, I thinks he's becoming a father soon.

LARRY SROCK -  i didnt say he deserved a title fight, just that he had actually won a few in a row. but i will say that it should be a good fight. they both like to strike, and myron's ground game is not his strong point. hes not bad, just his striking is really good.

Myron is quite good on the ground.

Have you ever rolled with him?

I agree--this fight is shit for the fans. There's got to be a more worthy candidate to take on Myron for the belt. Phone Post

budwhite - 
LARRY SROCK -  i didnt say he deserved a title fight, just that he had actually won a few in a row. but i will say that it should be a good fight. they both like to strike, and myron's ground game is not his strong point. hes not bad, just his striking is really good.

Myron is quite good on the ground.

Have you ever rolled with him?

no, sorry i didnt mean to sound like myron is sorry on the ground, ive seen him grapple before and he is very strong and has a good base. i only meant that his stand up is his best game.  

AnthonySullivan -  Considering Lopez has neither a ground game or a stand up game they should just have Myron come out with the belt and refund the fans $5 each.

LOL!!

liquidsoul - 
TRITON - How about he fights Aron Lofton for the title? Phone Post

This fight was offered to Aron just a few weeks ago. He is not available to fight, I thinks he's becoming a father soon.

3 weeks ago called, ASSHOLE!!!

sorry...yeah he had a kid a few weeks ago, it might of even been a MONTH ago!

EH...MYRON IS TOO MUCH FOR LOPEZ.

jjmarine1 - EH...MYRON IS TOO MUCH FOR LOPEZ.

I WILL SAY THAT LOPEZ HAS BETTER WRESTLING THAN MYRON, AND HES THE TYPE OF DOG THAT CAN WIN A FIGHT WHEN HES ON TOP. IT COULD BE A COMPETITIVE FIGHT.

AnthonySullivan -  Considering Lopez has neither a ground game or a stand up game they should just have Myron come out with the belt and refund the fans $5 each.

I Lawled out loud

LAWLS! POINT TAKEN