Ryan Madigan vs. Melvin Guillard

TTT

who do you guys think will win?

"The Young Assassian" is a wreaking machine!!!!

not sure yet buddy, thats why it says MIGHT, there still figuring things out. But thanks for your concern

tedfornes, unless you are a K-1 level kickboxer your acting like an ass. Just cause you made an ignorant comment, and then got proven wrong, doesnt mean you have to keep trying to make ignorant comments to back yourself up

TTT for both of these great fighters!

TTT for Somerville Bad Boy, thank you for actually knowing what your talking about

ttt

Sorry U shdatp'd,

Melivin is a know badman, great opportunity for an up-n-commer though.

Good luck to both!

who won?????

ttt for Ryan.

ttt for the result!

ttt for results and hopefully a pbp.

TTT FOR RESULTS- I'LL POST RESULTS AS SOON AS I HEAR EM, OR IF ANYBODY ELSE HEARS BEFORE ME PLEASE POST ALSO

i know Ryan said there is only 3 fights and they space them pretty far apart, their also the last fight of the night so im guessing it should happen pretty soon

i have no doubt melvin isnt a good fighter, ive seen him fight before and yes he is very good, all his fights that i have seen were MMA, i know he has good stand up but i dont know how he does in muay thai though i did hear he only lost 1 out of 11 muay thai fights. I just have faith in my boy Ryan that he will over come this battle...but enough talkin I guess we just have to wait for results. Either way this fight is gonna be an all out war!!

melvin's only loss in kickboxing is to rich clementi. he stood toe to toe with laverne clark and got the better of it. one thing is for sure-it had to be an entertaining fight cause melvin always presses the action standing.

ttt

Your 1st post said it was on Saturday. Did you mix up the days, or is it really Friday night?

lol, original post says sat. so it'll be a while for the results. hopefully someone will indeed have a pbp though after the fight.

ya, oops. it is saturday...sorry guys, he flew out tonite he fights saturday...i know i know, i suck