Ryan "The Lion" Schultz drawing

9x12" bic ball point pen

I've done lots of artwork for Team Quest's big 4 (Couture, Lindland, Tanner, Henderson), but now I'm moving on to the up and comers. First in the series is Ryan "The Lion" Schultz, who recently won the Superbrawl lightweight tournament winning 3 fights in 1 night.

Next will be Dennis "The Pirahna" Davis, and it will go nicely with this one. You'll see why.

as usual, very nice work brad.

you never cease to amaze me.
keep it up.

tttop!

nice work, you truely have talent.

Nice.

The way the tatoo is, I think the picture might have told a better "story", if Ryan was completely facing away from the viewer.

But, then again, you wouldn't have the likeness, and it could be anyone with a cool tatoo.

Yeah Stickman, I was aware of the issue of his body turning causing the tattoo to distort slightly. But I thought that would be a lot more interesting composition wise, and also so you could see a likeness. It did make the tattoo difficult to draw, but I'm not unhappy with the result.

HP, haven't you ever heard 'a picture is worth a thousand words'. A picture most certainly can tell a story.

ttt

what dudley said

I finished the Dennis Davis drawing today, but I'm out of town so I won't be able to post it till probably Monday.