Rybacks Spine Buster

Can someone please tell me who has a worse spine buster than Ryback? Phone Post 3.0

I disagree. I thought that gorilla press spinebuster he did tonight on RAW looked great. Phone Post 3.0

Best Spinebuster in the World.

dinobro - Best Spinebuster in the World.
I think i see what you're doing here. Phone Post 3.0

The gorilla press yeah.
I mean the double leg takedown esque spine buster. Adam Rose has an awesome one where he does a 180 during.
The Rock does it before the elbow.
That's called a spinebuster no? Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - I disagree. I thought that gorilla press spinebuster he did tonight on RAW looked great. Phone Post 3.0
That was a powerslam the spinebuster was on kane and it looked horrible Phone Post 3.0

BearJitsu - The gorilla press yeah.
I mean the double leg takedown esque spine buster. Adam Rose has an awesome one where he does a 180 during.
The Rock does it before the elbow.
That's called a spinebuster no? Phone Post 3.0
There's different variations of it Phone Post 3.0

Yeah it was the move on Kane I'm talking about.
Picks the guy up and lets go. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY -
Gino_Corona - I disagree. I thought that gorilla press spinebuster he did tonight on RAW looked great. Phone Post 3.0
That was a powerslam the spinebuster was on kane and it looked horrible Phone Post 3.0
It's a gorilla press spinebuster

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y1NU1WXVXUU Phone Post 3.0

My mistake. I just rewinded my dvr and yes it was a powerslam Phone Post 3.0

Feet over head = power slam
Head over feet = spine buster

It's not rocket science people Phone Post 3.0

Everything Ryback does is shit. Did you see the leg blocks he did on Harper to "block" the vertical suplex? Slower than molasses Phone Post 3.0

Ryback is gay is all i gotta say Phone Post 3.0

It looks "hurty". Phone Post 3.0

Arn Anderson has the best Spinebuster. Its a fact.

Didn't see anything wrong with Ryback's standing spinebuster. Keep in mind he did it to Kane as well. Kane has been moving pretty stiff and isn't the spring chicken he was before, plus he's quite large so you aren't going to see mega impact. Looks like he was also trying to protect Kane.

Comparing that move to AA's and Adam Rose version is like arguing apples and oranges. Phone Post 3.0

CDavidBlackburn - Arn Anderson has the best Spinebuster. Its a fact.

that sonofabitch!

shampoohorn - Didn't see anything wrong with Ryback's standing spinebuster. Keep in mind he did it to Kane as well. Kane has been moving pretty stiff and isn't the spring chicken he was before, plus he's quite large so you aren't going to see mega impact. Looks like he was also trying to protect Kane.

Comparing that move to AA's and Adam Rose version is like arguing apples and oranges. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, I'm no Ryback mark. But Kane is stiff as hell anymore and can't sell for shit. And it looked like to me that Ryback was trying to be uber safe and not hurt him.

I find Ryback to be kind of hilarious. His character cracks me up. Insisting on being called "THE BIG GUY". Who gives themselves a nickname? That shits funny. They should just give him a gimmick where he's perpetually hurt and juuuuuuust about to make his return but he keeps re-injuring himself. That way he never has to wrestle. He can just run into people backstage and keep talking about "THE BIG GUY'S big return" and everyone just rolls their eyes at him. They could even have him trying to be a good guy by doing run-ins for mid-card babyfaces in trouble but every time he does he injures himself running the the ring.

After he posted that video of himself about to go into surgery looking all doped up and talking about people's moms I've kind of wanted him to play a heel stoner juice head so maybe you could work that in too. Like he needs his pain meds from all the surgeries he's having, so he's always just out of it and talking shit, knowing that he can't actually wrestle anyone.

Ryback is always gets crazy over as a face with the kids I guess and is ignored totally as a heel. He should just start a stable with Titus O'neil and Zack Ryder ripping off that Pain and Gain movie. Dude bros that are just talking about lifting.

They could rip their promos from The Broscience youtube channel guy