RYRON GRACIE in CT.

As some of you may already know,this turned out to be a Rener Gracie seminar. Ryron is very busy getting ready for his Nov 6 match in Las Vegas. I cannot think of a better substitution.It was a great time and I want to thank all those who attended:

Brad Wolson-"Team Sideburns"Royce Network,CT *
Charlie P - Royce Network,CT *
Steve Young - Royce Network,CT *
Josh Hesses - Royce Network,CT *
Henry Strom - Modern Self Defense, CT *
Johnny Guerrero-Royler Gracie/David Adiv, NJ *
Cesar Rivera-Royler Gracie/David Adiv, NJ *
Josef Gonzalez-Royler Gracie/David Adiv, NJ *
Rich Arone - IGJJF, NH *
And Of Course, All the folks from Hartford Dojo

See ya soon!!

Train safe but, TRAIN!!

Rick- Thanks so much for having us. You and all your guys were super friendly and the training with Renner was great. That foot lock stuff alone was worth it to me. It's good to see Connecticut jiu jitsu unity and all the guys from the different schools working together to up their games and train together. Take care and thanks again-Brad

Brad1:
It was great to have you guys come train.I will put a twist on a famous hispanic quote:"Mi casa es su casa"
is now "Our mats are your mats".
TTT for Connecticut Jiu Jitsu Unity!!!!

Thanx for the support!

Connecticut Jiu Jitsu Unity! I love it!

I wish I could have made but I'm too poor. All I need is for brad to get better at footlocks. I guess I am in for it.

Rick, I've heard nothing but great things about you and your guys and I look forward to the oppurtuntiy to train with u in the future.

ct jiu-jitsu unity is cool with me.

JRave:
Thanx for the kind words. Our training schedule changes by the week because of my job. Im currently working on a web site where the hours will be posted ahead of time. "Our mats are you're mats", my regards to Brad and "Team Sideburns"

Rick T

Train safe but, TRAIN !!!

it was a great seminar TTT fir rickt