S - A - K - I - C

6th career Playoff OT Game winner

Best player in the league. End of story

Now, Feed on that bitches!

The True 'Captain' is the most clutch player in the NHL right now. He is by far the best scorer in the playoffs now. Will go down as the most clutch playoff performer to ever play. Tying the Rocket today in OT game winners is just another notch that Sakic can add to an already impressive belt.

Dracul

OK let's not get carried away. He is definitely clutch, but most clutch playoff performer to ever play? Mark Messier anyone??

"Best player in the league. End of story"

but i thought forsberg was the best in the league? lol

Yeah wait a minute i thought Forsberg was the best player in the league, while we all told you he wasn't even the best player on his own team...

Joe Sakic comes through again and is one of the best pure scorers of all time. Forsberg is still the best player in the world.

Forsberg made a great play to set up Sakic, He is the best playmaker in the world but I like sakic more, espically after I downloaded one of his few fights(if there is more than one on his record)

Peace

I thikn Forsberg is the best all around player in the world. No doubt about that. However, Sakic is the best leader in the NHL, he scores clutch goals, and honestly is the glue that holds this team together. Forsberg is the best all around player in the league, but Joe Sakic would be my first pick if I were start a team.

Dracul

I agree though, Sakic is the best player on the Avs. Big time scorer and clutch player. Just don't know about "best clutch player ever".

If stats mean anything he has should have the clutch player award. His accomplishmensts in the playoffs when the game is on the line are amazing.

Dracul

JOE'ver time is playing great

I belive he has 17 game winners in the playoffs now(6 in OT), He is a great clutch player, but to call him the best ever just isn't right

"However, Sakic is the best leader in the NHL,"

Sorry, but Yzerman, aka "The Captian", is the universally recognized best leader in the NHL.

No doubt.

Actually I think Ron Francis is a better leader than Yzerman...Now that is my oppinion. But stats show sakic as being way ahead of Yzerman when it comes to leading your team on the ice