S**t my Friend Says

This guy is extremely stubborn. He trains at the worst gym in the Country. Their fighters pretty much unanimously lose. One of them is 1-10, I think he's the best they've got. Rather than fall out with him about it, I just thought I'd post the retarded shit he says.

Starting with this gem:

had ma boxing coach tell me to throw kick when i was shadow boxing

luv ma coach

This short exchange:

Awesome! Who's teaching you the grappling now?

myself, im completly focused on takedowns
****** is pushin my mma aswell, last 2 days ive shadow boxed ****** is yelling at me to kick more

Yeah, but who's teaching you the kicks?

myself, im not teaching in just repeating what i know so i get used to doing it

Lol Phone Post

I changed your title

No curse words in UG titles please

Shit ops friend says...

"Say my name, bitch!" Phone Post

My mate once argued for 45 minutes with complete sincerity that laundering money involved running dirty notes through a washing machine so that they would appear brand new.

True story.

ajsr - My mate once argued for 45 minutes with complete sincerity that laundering money involved running dirty notes through a washing machine so that they would appear brand new.

True story.

Hahaha, that's the kind of intellect I'm talking about!

another one here:

"I hate that shit (referring to money problems)"

I asked "What do you mean?"

"Imagine if (Muhammed) Ali's membership prices cost $21 instead of say $20 and he might not have been able to afford it, we might never have seen a great champion! That shit happens everyday!"

"I'm fighting soon"

Me: Sweet! Who's in your corner?

"Nobody, I haven't been training with the team in months."

Fuck, so now I'm helping him get ready for a fight. There's only so much I can do though. :/ Phone Post 3.0

When visiting a friend in Texas I met a girl who was going to study in Europe at the end of that summer. My friend and I asked her if she got a metric watch because Europe runs on metric time. The next day when we saw her she was super pissed. Walmart people laughed at her.

Chadderz - "I'm fighting soon"

Fuck, so now I'm helping him get ready for a fight. There's only so much I can do though. :/ Phone Post 3.0

You HAVE to film the fight and put it on youtube.

At a friends place in college and the following discussion ensued.

Friend A: "Yo, let me get a sack"
Friend B: "How much you thinking?"
Friend A: "Im broke, so like 1/16" (he said it that way to be stupid)
Friend B: "I don't go any lower than a half eighth"

I looked up from my magazine, to make sure that I just heard what I think I heard, shook my head and went back to reading.

Roy Batty -

You guys won't believe this, but I'll say it anyway. I found out his opponent is a good friend of mine too, but they don't know each other! His opponent trains at my gym and one just down the road. Wat do? Phone Post 3.0

Chadderz -
Roy Batty -

You guys won't believe this, but I'll say it anyway. I found out his opponent is a good friend of mine too, but they don't know each other! His opponent trains at my gym and one just down the road. Wat do? Phone Post 3.0
Oh, but I'm definitely putting the video on YouTube :p Phone Post 3.0