Sad Day In Brooklyn: Malignaggi KO'd by Cheap Shot

IMO, the backa the head shot fucked Malignaggi up and then he was all messed up in there. Ref shoulda gave him 5 minutes to recover.

A sad Easter in Brooklyn

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmp6l49FAhUnjM210

Potter is a monster. Paulie has all the heart in the world and he got his bell rung.

He's IMO the best analyst in the business.

Potter aka Porter is a beast. Cleveland kid that is going to reign for a while. Saw him coming up as a youngster and proud to see him rep Cleveland. Classy post fight interview by Paul. Much respect. But sucker punch...I didn't see it that way. Phone Post 3.0

He's a pretty good analyst but if he has a few more fights like that his brain might start to get a little more scrambled.

Potter dominated him and it was starting to get brutal. I don't think the shot to the back of the head had much effect except to knock him off balance. He hopped right back up and seemed fine. He just couldn't time any of Potter's punches and the power was too much.

If he fights again it needs to be a naturally lighter, less dangerous opponent that Paulie can get away with just using his boxing and not take that type of punishment. Or maybe he should just stay behind the mic. Phone Post 3.0

Lol you got me calling him Potter too. Meh. Phone Post 3.0

Thank goodness. For some reason when I read the title I thought some thugs had played knockout on him in Brooklyn and knocked him out via surprised KO. Then the video being on worldstarhiphop had me thinking I'd be hearing the camera man yelling wwuuuuuurrrrlllllstarrrrrr Phone Post 3.0

gabemadrid - Thank goodness. For some reason when I read the title I thought some thugs had played knockout on him in Brooklyn and knocked him out via surprised KO. Then the video being on worldstarhiphop had me thinking I'd be hearing the camera man yelling wwuuuuuurrrrlllllstarrrrrr Phone Post 3.0
Paulie is the king of BK. Untouchable Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -
gabemadrid - Thank goodness. For some reason when I read the title I thought some thugs had played knockout on him in Brooklyn and knocked him out via surprised KO. Then the video being on worldstarhiphop had me thinking I'd be hearing the camera man yelling wwuuuuuurrrrlllllstarrrrrr Phone Post 3.0
I mustn't have gotten enough sleep I just read that as he's Burger King. Haha Phone Post 3.0

Best Italian food in Brooklyn... Go!

I think I may just be hungry. Phone Post 3.0

gabemadrid -
Bobby Lupo -
I mustn't have gotten enough sleep I just read that as he's Burger King. Haha Phone Post 3.0
Ha. He's the king of every pizzeria Phone Post 3.0

A disgrace to Italians everywhere.

Wow. Brutal Phone Post 3.0