Sad that Fedor is even being linked with Kimbo

It's embarrassing for the sport and Fedor's legacy but he is part to blame. Phone Post

I thought it was Lashley? Phone Post 3.0

My gi is my sword - 

It's embarrassing for the sport and Fedor's legacy but he is part to blame. Phone Post

I think it's fun to speculate about who Fedor would fight first. There aren't many great opponents readily available. Also we have to keep it in context. Fedor is 39 and retired from MMA 3 years ago. His first fight back will be something of a tune up fight. What does it matter if he fights a brawler like Kimbo? Kimbo still brings eyeballs to the sport so it would be a fun first fight even though it's not going to happen.

I won't be critical of Fedor's first opponent in his return because he will need a tune up fight.

People on the internet making a joke is the equivalent of someone's legacy being ruined; news at 9.

Shut the fuck up.

All you fucks built Scambo up to be the second coming and now people are pissed about him and Fedor being spoken the same sentence? You wanted him you got him deal with it.

I wouldn't mind seeming Fedor KO kimbo Phone Post 3.0

plastekt - People on the internet making a joke is the equivalent of someone's legacy being ruined; news at 9.

Shut the fuck up.
When Scott Coker has to officially deny it with full elaboration that they have "other plans" for Kimbo, then it's not a joke. It means on some level it was plausible because Fedor really does have extremely shitty options. Phone Post 3.0

Kharitonov is the only legit heavyweight out there for him that isn't signed anywhere. Anyone else is a freakshow Phone Post 3.0

Bob Sapp vs Fedor

Both are big draws in Japan

If Fedor doesn't seem concerned about his "legacy", why would you? Phone Post 3.0

notsobigmike - 
StrikingMMA - 
My gi is my sword - 

I think it's fun to speculate about who Fedor would fight first. There aren't many great opponents readily available. Also we have to keep it in context. Fedor is 39 and retired from MMA 3 years ago. His first fight back will be something of a tune up fight. What does it matter if he fights a brawler like Kimbo? Kimbo still brings eyeballs to the sport so it would be a fun first fight even though it's not going to happen.

I won't be critical of Fedor's first opponent in his return because he will need a tune up fight.

Plus, let's be honest. This would not be Fedor's first freakshow fight. If this ruins his legacy, then where do fights with Zuluzinho or Choi leave him?

Let's be totally honest. Fedor's legacy is always intact no matter what he does now or who he fights.

No HW has come close to the string of wins he had at HW. The most times the UFC champ has defended the belt is twice. No UFC HW champ has ever defended more than twice without losing.

Fedors legacy will stay intact no matter what he does now.

My gi is my sword - 

Yes it's a real black mark on his legacy alright.
If only we could harken back to a better time...a time of Zuluzhinos, Rogers', Chois & Ogawas.

I'm a huge mark for Fedor but let's not pretend that he didn't take the odd can amongst the legit competition he also faced.

Yes very sad.

Yes very sad.

CurtisTheConqueror - Kharitonov is the only legit heavyweight out there for him that isn't signed anywhere. Anyone else is a freakshow Phone Post 3.0
That'd actually save New Years for me lol Phone Post 3.0