Sadic Send Off Thread

Whether he's making delightfully moronic claims about vaccinations, making hilariously hypocritical statements about abortion, or lightly ribbing dearly departed OGers who have taken their lives, he's always finding kooky ways to make the OG a brighter place.

Unfortunately he's such a delight, it's only a matter of time until Uncle Kirik takes him out to the woods, makes him stare off in the distance at a rabbit, and sends him off the way he did JoeBruce.

Use this thread as a last chance show how much we all truly appreciated all of his fun-loving posts. Phone Post 3.0

Sadic is a great guy. Honest, loyal friend and family man who is extremely dedicated to his children/family.

While I could disagree with him all day on matters of religion and politics, him and his family are wonderful people, regardless of how he's viewed on this site.

I'd say I'm happy to know him. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, basically saying perhaps Art might not have killed himself if he had religion was a real cunty thing to say.

Issue is:

Phone Post 3.0

Looking forward to Sadic2 in 2016! Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Yeah, basically saying perhaps Art might not have killed himself if he had religion was a real cunty thing to say.

Issue is:

Phone Post 3.0
He also had such great advice about parents too. Phone Post 3.0

Communist Basterd - Who? Phone Post 3.0
Another mourner I see. It's always easier at these things if we remember the good times.

Hell, remember that time when he said Art would still be alive if he found Jesus and made fun of Jack's depression.

What a joker. Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler - Yeah, basically saying perhaps Art might not have killed himself if he had religion was a real cunty thing to say.

Issue is:

Phone Post 3.0
He can defend himself, but in reference to this I can say my own family experience to relate to it.

I am not a religous person, and through most of his life neither was my brother, who I could describe as highly troubled his whole life and was not so long ago in a motorcycle accident that cost him his legs and left him in horrible pain for years.

During this time he became very religous and he claimed his faith saved him from suicide...while I'm not a religous man and I don't think any divine intervention occured, I absolutely believe him.

I think faith does give people an anchor, and helps them through difficult times. Even if you don't have faith, I don't think that's controversial or surprising. Phone Post 3.0

Issue is:

Phone Post 3.0
I don't know who you're talking about but if this is true he sounds like a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

CavemanDave -

Issue is:

Phone Post 3.0
He can defend himself, but in reference to this I can say my own family experience to relate to it.

I am not a religous person, and through most of his life neither was my brother, who I could describe as highly troubled his whole life and was not so long ago in a motorcycle accident that cost him his legs and left him in horrible pain for years.

During this time he became very religous and he claimed his faith saved him from suicide...while I'm not a religous man and I don't think any divine intervention occured, I absolutely believe him.

I think faith does give people an anchor, and helps them through difficult times. Even if you don't have faith, I don't think that's controversial or surprising. Phone Post 3.0
"Oh wait, is it politically incorrect to call Art Vandelay a failure for bailing out on a perfectly decent and healthy life, to hurt those who loved him and who depended on him emotionally because he felt too weak and disenfranchised to man up?"

I can almost feel the compassion Sadic's words from wherever he is right now...most likely 4chan. Phone Post 3.0

CavemanDave - Sadic is a great guy. Honest, loyal friend and family man who is extremely dedicated to his children/family.

While I could disagree with him all day on matters of religion and politics, him and his family are wonderful people, regardless of how he's viewed on this site.

True but he is a religious nutjob also. His command of man made dogma is quite astounding and a bit frightening. But, at least he is consistant. He does seem like a solid familyman too Phone Post 3.0

MolsonMuscles - 

Issue is:

Phone Post 3.0
I don't know who you're talking about but if this is true he sounds like a cunt. Phone Post 3.0

Oh it is most definitely true. You'd think that has to be an exaggeration, but honestly the brevity of that description UNDERSTATES the truly shitty things sadic said about Art & others.

So I couldn't fuckin care less if he is a good family man, or anything else. The shit he said on Nightcrawler's thread is the kinda shit I would IMMEDIATELY drop a friend over. An unintelligent, arrogant, crass, lying, fuckin coward.

Stronghold -
CavemanDave - Sadic is a great guy. Honest, loyal friend and family man who is extremely dedicated to his children/family.

True but he is a religious nutjob also. His command of man made dogma is quite astounding and a bit frightening. But, at least he is consistant. He does seem like a solid familyman too Phone Post 3.0
He did have the visionary qualities of a great religious leader. Like Ghandi.

Or perhaps Jim Jones or David Karesh... Phone Post 3.0

MadDog243 -
MolsonMuscles - 

Issue is:

Phone Post 3.0

Oh it is most definitely true. You'd think that has to be an exaggeration, but honestly the brevity of that description UNDERSTATES the truly shitty things sadic said about Art & others.

So I couldn't fuckin care less if he is a good family man, or anything else. The shit he said on Nightcrawler's thread is the kinda shit I would IMMEDIATELY drop a friend over. An unintelligent, arrogant, crass, lying, fuckin coward.
Good of you to join us, Brother MadDog. Phone Post 3.0

He's living rent-free in your head. LOL... Phone Post 3.0

drjones -
Mister Moonlight - 
CavemanDave -

Issue is:

Phone Post 3.0

"Oh wait, is it politically incorrect to call Art Vandelay a failure for bailing out on a perfectly decent and healthy life, to hurt those who loved him and who depended on him emotionally because he felt too weak and disenfranchised to man up?"

I can almost feel the compassion Sadic's words from wherever he is right now...most likely 4chan. Phone Post 3.0

is that a direct quote of sadic's ?

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

rufus - He's living rent-free in your head. LOL... Phone Post 3.0
And our hearts, Brother Rufus. And probably at Sherdog. Phone Post 3.0

drjones - 

^well then he is a fucking douchebag and anyone that continues to defend him after reading that can get added to the list

THIS.

There probably is no shortage of morons who agree with him. Religion in a general sense is out of fucking control.

Wow I knew he was a giant hypocrite but to talk shit about a dead man is a new level for him.

Was he banned? I'm getting that impression from your posts. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck that guy. He's always come across as a pos religious nut job.

Seriously, fuck you Sadie

LoL perfect auto correct