Saenchai Breakdown: The Technical Genius

Hello again UG! This is yet another southpaw vs. orthodox breakdown due to popular request. Saenchai is a fan-favorite, and probably the 2nd most famous Thai Boxer behind Buakaw. He's highly regarded -- many consider him the greatest active Thai fighter. Hope you guys enjoy the breakdown!

bump!

ttt

Ttt

Impressive watching the smaller guy control the range.

awesome eye for the subtle details

VU

In Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Fighters from all styles could learn a thing or 2 from the Great Saenchai.

Can't play the video due to old shitty laptop...is the handstand kick in sparring there?

fucking love Saenchai...

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

vu great vids

Thx for the kind feedback guys. Please let me know if there's any breakdowns you'd like to see in the future.

Farthammer - Can't play the video due to old shitty laptop...is the handstand kick in sparring there?

That kick is in this video, gotta have it in a Saenchai technique highlight!

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Great vid watched it earlier VTFU!!
But I couldn't see it on my iphone from the link in OP just thought ya should know. Phone Post 3.0

Bwatermyfren - Great vid watched it earlier VTFU!!
But I couldn't see it on my iphone from the link in OP just thought ya should know. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks!

Hmm that's odd, here's the link for those that can't see it then! -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e72Rs7Zf1rs

Update: 

Just wanted to update you guys on this video! About two days ago, Sylvie of 8limbs shared this video. Since then, many notable Muay Thai pages have shared it! Muay Thai Guy, Muay Thai Scholar, and even Saenchai's camp / gym -- 13 coins! 

Thanks again for the support guys. 

Saenchai is the man! Jocky Gym is his original camp that has produced some great fighters.

I trained with a few of their trainers for 2 years. Excellent experience for me!

Anthony Pettis loved Sanchai hence the cartwheel kick Phone Post 3.0