Saenchai Breakdown: The Technical Genius

I love stuff like this.

My knowledge of grappling is much deeper than striking.

I have no idea about tactics like these.

Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Duke Roufus - Saenchai is the man! Jocky Gym is his original camp that has produced some great fighters.

I trained with a few of their trainers for 2 years. Excellent experience for me!

Anthony Pettis loved Sanchai hence the cartwheel kick Phone Post 3.0

Both Saenchai and Anthony Pettis are one of a kind! Pettis is super creative and dangerous at so many ranges and angles. 

Your fighters are so lucky to have you as a coach, and you do such an amazing job commentating for Glory. Sometimes listening to your enthusiasm about the fights and what they're doing is as fun as the fight itself. 

shin2chin - I love stuff like this.

Striking gets extremely deep / subtle too -- I can spend the rest of my life studying it and I will not get through most of the intricacies. With MMA around, it's even more adaptable. Can't wait to see what striking in MMA will be like in a few years... or decades! 

If you want to see Muay Thai striking transition and adapt to MMA, there is no better coach to follow than Coach Roufus. 

Sisu - Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for your time =)

LawrenceKenshin - 

Striking gets extremely deep / subtle too -- I can spend the rest of my life studying it and I will not get through most of the intricacies. With MMA around, it's even more adaptable. Can't wait to see what striking in MMA will be like in a few years... or decades! 

If you want to see Muay Thai striking transition and adapt to MMA, there is no better coach to follow than Coach Roufus. 

Yeah no doubt.

It's funny that where most people (who don't train) just see dudes rolling around in BJJ.

I just see guys kicking and punching in striking arts. However I of course realize there is lots of stuff I don't know.

I like this stuff because it shows me what I don't know.

shin2chin - 
LawrenceKenshin - 

Yeah no doubt.

It's funny that where most people (who don't train) just see dudes rolling around in BJJ.

I just see guys kicking and punching in striking arts. However I of course realize there is lots of stuff I don't know.

I like this stuff because it shows me what I don't know.

Brought a friend to see Pacq Bradley II -- he nearly fell asleep! To him, he just saw a bunch of people throwing punches and not much happening haha.

The game gets more beautiful / intricate the more I study it. The more I learn, the less I feel like I knew.... 

Awesome video breakdown!!!

Kirik - 

Awesome video breakdown!!!

Thank you, Mayor! =]

excellent! :)

Soup Nazi - 

excellent! :)

Thank you!

Ttt Phone Post

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic vid. As a southpaw, I've learnt a lot from it. Cheers, OP.

LawrenceKenshin -

Update: 

Just wanted to update you guys on this video! About two days ago, Sylvie of 8limbs shared this video. Since then, many notable Muay Thai pages have shared it! Muay Thai Guy, Muay Thai Scholar, and even Saenchai's camp / gym -- 13 coins! 

Thanks again for the support guys. 

That's awesome man keep up the good work!! Phone Post 3.0

Bwatermyfren - 
LawrenceKenshin -

Update: 

Just wanted to update you guys on this video! About two days ago, Sylvie of 8limbs shared this video. Since then, many notable Muay Thai pages have shared it! Muay Thai Guy, Muay Thai Scholar, and even Saenchai's camp / gym -- 13 coins! 

Thanks again for the support guys. 

That's awesome man keep up the good work!! Phone Post 3.0

Thanks =), here's the screenshot haha. 

. Phone Post 3.0

Excellent breakdown! Voted up for your trouble. 

I would love to see a breadown on Tyrone Spong or Junior Dos Santos striking :)

Trick or Truth - 

Hey bud, I got like... 6 breakdowns of Tyrone Spong =). 

5 were with collaboration with GLORY, you can find a few on the channel! 

LawrenceKenshin - 
Trick or Truth - 

Hey bud, I got like... 6 breakdowns of Tyrone Spong =). 

5 were with collaboration with GLORY, you can find a few on the channel! 

Oh shit! I didn't even check...voted up again!!!!! I'll check them out tomorrow :) Do Jose Aldo or JDS you absolute BOSS ;)