Safest Region in USA From a Russian Nuclear Attack?

New Zealand

1 Like

Maine would be in much more trouble in the center of the state, Bangor international airport has a major military refueling station for oversea flights, I would assume it would be dust.

It looks like the Maine hit is on the yankee nuclear power plant, that thing has been decommissioned for years.

2 Likes

Guy that painted it at the last minute before the presentation is from Oregon. Or maybe his boss.

4 Likes

Got anything to eat in that house?

1 Like

I’m in MS not very far from Memphis. I can handle chilling at the house for a week or two if Memphis gets hit. It actually wouldn’t really bother me if it did.

1 Like

WTX FTW.

Just a theory at this point.

1 Like

I would assume if nukes started flying from one country that there would be retaliation and not just from one country. Once MAD is gone you have to think that everyone else is going to have extremely itchy trigger fingers even if they aren’t directly involved.

Edit: because I’ve realized that I didn’t finish my thought. I think it would be really hard to predict any safe zones as I doubt the initial attacks would be all of it.

The black hills of S Dakota are among the safest regions in the US from man made and natural disasters.

3 Likes

Lol. The MSM is now saying Russians are going to use chemical weapons now. I wonder where have we have heard this before? American troops will be in there soon dying for Biden’s financial interest.

6 Likes

Midwest.

3 Likes

Killing people with a deadly gas is bad. Killing people by making them explode, burning them, and crushing them with rubble is fine.

2 Likes

Syria 2.0 aka US false flag attacks

4 Likes

Medford Oregon.

It has to do with targets(there are none), ranges & wind pattern.

I could elaborate but would rather personally advise per a persons area.
Midwest is as bad as anywhere.

2 Likes

If russia launches enough nukes to hit all of those targets, its going to be the apocalypse for everyone. If they just pick one or two, its just a matter of luck

I don’t think Putin will start a nuclear war unless he is really backed into a corner, which a few sociopaths might do.

I love this country but I am not down with what some of these jerks are doing.

3 Likes

Wyoming looks pretty safe

Only downfall is Yellowstone and being in a direct blast radius. Perfect otherwise other than the Cheyenne area.

1 Like

Not one I want to try out.

This is not terrible, correct on wind pattern, but covers the highly unlikely full scale, as well as 50% of Russias entire stockpile.
Most likely is a few hundred in primary targets.
This map covers secondary targets, cities, and doesn’t mention a few newer primaries.