Saffiedine wants Macdonald: I know i can beat him

News Url :: http://mmajunkie.com/2014/07/tarec-saffiedine-wants-rory-macdonald-i-know-i-can-beat-that-guy/ Phone Post 3.0

Hopefully Tarec can stay healthy.. Want to see him fight soon Phone Post 3.0

too bad the fight makes no sence for Macdonald

If I was barely a top 10 fighter (not even sure he's ranked that high anymore) I'd want a shot at a top 5 guy too. Phone Post 3.0

OK guys forget about where they are in the division for now. Do you guys this was be a fun fight ? I think things could get interesting between these two.

Striking goes to saffiedine
Wrestling a tie. Saffiedime hasn't been taking down much. Phone Post 3.0

KingMeNow - OK guys forget about where they are in the division for now. Do you guys this was be a fun fight ? I think things could get interesting between these two.

That's what people said about ellenburger and woodley. Phone Post 3.0

It's an interesting matchup Phone Post 3.0

The fight makes no sense. Macdonald would dominate him.

Dude can never seem to stay healthy, hope he can. Phone Post 3.0

Two of the most boring stand up fighters in the world.....

Kelvin Gastelum fan -
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever - 
KingMeNow - OK guys forget about where they are in the division for now. Do you guys this was be a fun fight ? I think things could get interesting between these two.

That's what people said about ellenburger and woodley. Phone Post 3.0

Saffeidine's striking is better than Woodley and Ellenberger, there's no real debate in that.
That's a fine assessment. It does not chanfe the fact that it is the exact same theory that people had come up with vs rory.

It's blind hate on this kid. And it's amusing as he keeps running through everyone picked to dethrone his hype. (Minus lawler ofc) Phone Post 3.0

not a chance in hell this match is made he wants a fight like this he needs a big win or 2 first Get in line

Winston Wolf - not a chance in hell this match is made he wants a fight like this he needs a big win or 2 first Get in line
Rory said he thought the fight made sense. Phone Post 3.0

Il Duce - 
Winston Wolf - not a chance in hell this match is made he wants a fight like this he needs a big win or 2 first Get in line
Rory said he thought the fight made sense. Phone Post 3.0

wheres his quote ? makes no sence.Rory is #1 or 2 contender Safferdine isnt even top 10