Sage at welterweight now?

Interesting they couldn't find ANY lightweight for a replacement.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/1/22/10815410/sage-northcutt-gets-new-opponent-weight-class-at-ufc-on-fox-18 Phone Post 3.0

couldn't find??

ummmm...

Barberena is a lightweight but the fight is next week not much time for him to cut without killing himself

Jake Mathews wants the fight they should of gave him a ring. Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 
Kimbo Kardashian - Barberena is a lightweight but the fight is next week not much time for him to cut without killing himself

That and Sage has fought more times at catchweight than his "normal" weight.

So...

Lmao dude..I have a feeling we're gonna see you on every sage thread hating on him just like your on every ronda thread being bitching about her

His first three pro fights were all in less than a month so u gotta cut him a little slack for fighting catchweight there

And his last fight before coming to the ufc was a catchweight because he it was a late replacement fight as well

That's odd, considering both guys have only fought at 155, in the ufc. Phone Post 3.0

GayLardAss - I want Sage inside me. Phone Post 3.0
Accurate SN Phone Post 3.0

They haven't said why Holbrook is not fighting him yet have they? Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 
Kimbo Kardashian - 
TheBigRedOne - 
Kimbo Kardashian - Barberena is a lightweight but the fight is next week not much time for him to cut without killing himself

That and Sage has fought more times at catchweight than his "normal" weight.

So...

Lmao dude..I have a feeling we're gonna see you on every sage thread hating on him just like your on every ronda thread being bitching about her

At least I am not posting numerous threads about Sage and PEDs, like you guys are about RDA and others who never tested positive.

Lol when the hell did I ever post those threads