Sage Northcutt Flip (GIF)

That's some Guile from street fighter shit Phone Post 3.0

MaliceX - 
OblongBox - 
PoiuPoiu - 

I'd like to see a Northcutt vs Wonderboy flip-off.
Wood be insane!!!

OblongBox -
MaliceX - 
OblongBox - 
PoiuPoiu - 

This has my howling lol Phone Post 3.0

Taz Styles - 

Hax

Well... Northcutt's career is off to a great start, but he hasn't faced an elite fighter yet. His six opponents' have a combined record of 42-48.

At 12-2 Trevino was Northcutt's best opponent -- and Northcutt won -- so it'll be interesting to see how he does as his competition gets better.

bonnie - 

Well... Northcutt's career is off to a great start, but he hasn't faced an elite fighter yet. His six opponents' have a combined record of 42-48.

At 12-2 Trevino was Northcutt's best opponent -- and Northcutt won -- so it'll be interesting to see how he does as his competition gets better.

Kid is 19 and debuted less than a year ago. Give him time....

Someone make that an "in" gif. Phone Post 3.0

Lol comments are killing it Phone Post 3.0

pushZIGGLER - Zack fucking Morris alert. Phone Post 3.0

damn, Sage is so young that he probably wouldn't even get this comment

Loving this thread. LoL Phone Post 3.0

TFK Bro Lo El Cuñado - 
Meastt -
wormiwalkinstik - That's a back flip played in reverse right? Phone Post 3.0

lol this.....and can someone cliff notes the fight? I was late getting online
A-no. Although the hand spring and back flip he did before it was equally impressive.

Cliffs - very Cruickshank like style. Kicks were blurs that video game designers would envy. Trevino threw a kick, slipped, then Sage beat him like he had stolen his little sister's lunch money. I don't think it was a minute. Phone Post 3.0

Heard his BJJ/wrestling is very good as well.

Cruickshank with a ground-game = No Can Defend!

CaptainWoody - I think this is his sister, who also fights MMA

http://images.tapology.com/letterbox_images/47883/default/Colbey-Northcutt.jpg?1393366020

Taz Styles -

http://images.tapology.com/letterbox_images/47883/default/Colbey-Northcutt.jpg?1393366020

Did his family win spray tanning for life? Phone Post 3.0

This dude is so bad ass. I think he will win the title if he doesnt grow out of the weight class first.

wormiwalkinstik - Balance of life is everything, I got everything he didn't and he got everything I should....I'm going to go finger my butthole Phone Post 3.0
LOL holy shot tonight's posts are golden. Phone Post 3.0

Louisvillain - My Cod this rampant phaggotry on teh UG. Phone Post 3.0
*faggotry

Circle jerk anyone? Phone Post 3.0

Taz Styles -

He's hotter as a guy. Phone Post 3.0

CaptainWoody -
wormiwalkinstik - Balance of life is everything, I got everything he didn't and he got everything I should....I'm going to go finger my butthole Phone Post 3.0

This is one of the best posts I've ever seen
Oh Brian. Phone Post 3.0