Sage Northcutt still fucked up by COVID

That sucks. Its rare but it can still nail younger healthy people too.

Yup. I guarantee that a family headed by a steroid abusing snitch coke dealer fundamentalist nutball is antivaxx. Glad to see the white Jesus they worship blessing them in this way. Also the genius matches you have your son sign on for while you never actually fought. Too busy doing those gay juiced up beauty pageants. Morons reaping what they’ve sown.

1 Like

Yeah, you have some serious issues.

10 Likes

thought similarly lol

2 Likes

I always liked Sage. Hope he gets better.

• On a SideNote: His sister has “meth mouth”. She will age poorly.
2 Likes

Stfu you white trash hillbilly

Yeah, as opposed to the guy who gave his kids steroids growing up. Everyone born again is a self absorbed asshole. You’re not magically forgiven because you believe in some nonsense mythology.

1 Like

Man, I really feel for the kid. I hope he regains normal health, never mind his fighting career. He was a genuinely positive kid and the world needs more people like him.

1 Like

Go post youtube videos you wanna be Jake Paul

1 Like

His Sister could get it well, and you know shed be all about looking good while getting it. Maybe some whorish glitter make up and bronzey Oranges. kind of like Sigourney Weaver as Zool in Ghostbusters, but with more anal.

3 Likes

You seem like the kind of guy that gets really worked up in situations that don’t warrant it.

1 Like

Not that rare at all.

I NEVER post YouTube videos.

Nah, I post it and it’s out of my system. I was off this morning and was just ducking around on my phone getting stoned.

Lets not get carried away folks
Sage 2 hours ago looking great

I mean, he could be relatively fine at rest and still be having major issues when trying to do vigorous workouts.

3 Likes

Shut up, bitch.

1 Like

If you pay me I will. Y’all could bribe me to not post.

Good luck to him. I’ve got 2 close friends who’re suffering with long covid.

They can now work from home and do relatively normal things, but then they are fucked for the rest of the day like they’ve been hiking up a mountain with no training. One of my mates doesn’t even have the energy to play video games after he’s done working, this dude was a big time gamer too.

3 Likes