Sage Northcutt vs Shinya Aoki in April

![](upload://xpLK1dEjVXXZHS62NL6o69TpFUK.jpeg)

He’ll probably get submitted but it’s a safe comeback fight. He doesn’t have to worry about heavy head trauma.

They need to get Sage a win. They want him to be a star, but his first fight went about as poorly as it could have. 

Yeah safer fight as Aoki is not a threat on the feet.

April 28th I'll be sure to rememeber that.

The least likely to break his face lmao 

1 Like

I thought I was one optimistic motherfucker, you guys are crazy optimistic. ONE are trying to destroy Sage's body piece by piece. Face smash, now savage arm break - whenever he has recovered from this they will chuck him to a Danaher fighter, who's been promised an insane bonus if he can detach all ligaments in Sage's knee 

2 Likes

Terrible return fight for Sage. It's like the are paying him just to prove a point. He got his face smashed and now he's going to be submitted like a child would be against an adult.

2 Likes

So he can have a broken limb to go with his broken face?

2 Likes
mindless optimism -

I thought I was one optimistic motherfucker, you guys are crazy optimistic. ONE are trying to destroy Sage's body piece by piece. Face smash, now savage arm break - whenever he has recovered from this they will chuck him to a Danaher fighter, who's been promised an insane bonus if he can detach all ligaments in Sage's knee 

100% accurate lmfao

1 Like

![](upload://lealIHehZKG9PjqlXKIwkWb6f2o.gif)

Lucky for Sage, he is a polite young man.

Mrbrownfolks - He'll probably get submitted but it's a safe comeback fight. He doesn't have to worry about heavy head trauma.

Yeah, it's a question of how quickly it happens. Good chance Aoki has Sage tapping within the first round. 

Aoki by sub, ez win

1 Like

Aoki didn't look too good vs Askren so I'm rooting for Sage

If Aoki drops Sage, it may be time to call it a career...

ToomsX -

April 28th I'll be sure to rememeber that.

Here’s an easy way to remember.

April 28 is the 118th day of the year. April is the 4th month of the year. So take 118/4. That will equal 29.5. It takes about 3 years to make a barrel of whiskey so if you cut that in half it’s 1.5. Take 29.5-1.5 and you have your answer! 28! You can remember April easily because it’s hitlers birth month.

2 Likes

Not a terrible fight for Sage, all told.  Aoki isn’t a threat standing, and Sage is probably strong and athletic enough to ward off takedown attempts.  

I kind of like this matchup

ons ear -

Aoki didn't look too good vs Askren so I'm rooting for Sage

Sage is no askren. Not by a country mile.

Sage gets subbed in under 2 minutes.