Card -

AHAHA VU Phone Post 3.0

Trainers hate him Phone Post 3.0

Yomarashi - Fuck that god awful hair though Phone Post 3.0
Don't hate on sugar ray Phone Post 3.0

semtex0809 - Tren! Drops mic Phone Post 3.0
Bingo Phone Post 3.0

CaptainWoody - My God that Crappie!

And how the fuck can this forum claim genetics on one hand and then completely dismiss and make fun of fat people for saying they have poor genetics?
Because his appearance I'd based on good genes and healthy lifestyle choices. Fatness is more closely linked to beer, pizza and ho hos. Phone Post 3.0

Fade7 - I am become gay, homo, and destroyer of my penis
That's fucking funny Phone Post 3.0

CaptainWoody - My God that Crappie!

And how the fuck can this forum claim genetics on one hand and then completely dismiss and make fun of fat people for saying they have poor genetics?
Not a crappie, a sunfish Phone Post 3.0

Kick Boxe - Trainers hate him Phone Post 3.0

hahah! vtfu

mom buys him a shirt for his birthday

Sage stares at it blankly with a vague recollection of what such an implement might be used for Phone Post 3.0

Lancifer - mom buys him a shirt for his birthday

Sage stares at it blankly with a vague recollection of what such an implement might be used for Phone Post 3.0
Voted up that made me laugh pretty hard but in all seriousness I've never seen him in a shirt but if I was built like they if never wear one. Phone Post 3.0

I know he has to have some good stories of milfs trying to fuck him or even some of his friends moms. Phone Post 3.0

Can I bang bro? Phone Post 3.0

Prof that life isn't fair Phone Post 3.0

That's a long neck there, son...good thing he did plenty of bridges in wrestling or he might not look so symmetrical...

Lancifer - mom buys him a shirt for his birthday

Last time he wore one?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQarI6rUkAA65X8.jpg

touch -

holy fuckin lol Phone Post 3.0