Sagging... please explain it to me

I don't understand sagging. Is it a fashion style? A statement? A protest of some sort? I'm not disparaging it, I'm just trying to understand it. Phone Post 3.0

I've never worn my pants where they are supposed to be but I've also never sagged. If you can even call it that these days.

I thought it was a result for being poor and using hand me downs to big. Phone Post 3.0

It's like when somebody wears their hat backwards. It's supposed to look cool.

It simulates ill fitting prison clothes thereby letting your peers know you are "HAM"

hendofanforlife -

as skin ages, it loses elasticity. the weight of the breasts can cause considerable stretching, much of which may be permanent. that along with increased weight gain can cause some serious sagging even in younger folks. 

This is happening with my ballsack. It looks like an old tent that no one knows how to fold properly.

(I totally stole that from Dave Attell)

Passive Jay -
hendofanforlife -

as skin ages, it loses elasticity. the weight of the breasts can cause considerable stretching, much of which may be permanent. that along with increased weight gain can cause some serious sagging even in younger folks. 

This is happening with my ballsack. It looks like an old tent that no one knows how to fold properly.

(I totally stole that from Dave Attell)

VU for providing your source. Ha Phone Post 3.0

It started in prison so the gay inmates could let everyone know they were down to fuck.. I'm not saying nothing I'm just saying Phone Post 3.0

Actually it goes back to he days of slavery. The homosexual masters would fuck their male slaves. They referred to this act as "breaking a buck in".

The slave would then have to sag his pants, exposing his bare ass so others would know he was "broken in" already.

since then, the act has been passed onto the prison system as was aforementioned above as an indication of homosexual availability. We have been sagging our pants subconsciously without even knowing where it came from.

This is why my mom taught me to wear my pants on my waist and with a belt. Thanks mom :)

Signed: A random black guy

Let Barry tell you about it 

It's an aesthetic preference. It would be like saying, "Hipster clothing... please explain it to me."

IT'S ILLEGAL IN BOSTON WE EVEN HAVE COMMERCIALS ABOUT IT!

98lbweakling - I don't understand sagging. Is it a fashion style? A statement? A protest of some sort? I'm not disparaging it, I'm just trying to understand it. Phone Post 3.0
No explaination. Personally hate it. I'm 26 years old, my 19 year old bro sags and I bark at him all the time. I can't condone advertising boy pussy Phone Post 3.0

Pants on the ground
Pants on the ground
Lookin like a fool with you pants on the ground
Gold in your mouth
Hat turned sideways, pants hit the ground
Call yourself a cool cat looking like a fool
Walking down town
With your pants on the ground!

bonnie - 

It's an aesthetic preference. It would be like saying, "Hipster clothing... please explain it to me."

Or for the OG, "Your Affliction shirt, explain it to me".

Purpose - Actually it goes back to he days of slavery. The homosexual masters would fuck their male slaves. They referred to this act as "breaking a buck in".

The slave would then have to sag his pants, exposing his bare ass so others would know he was "broken in" already.

since then, the act has been passed onto the prison system as was aforementioned above as an indication of homosexual availability. We have been sagging our pants subconsciously without even knowing where it came from.

This is why my mom taught me to wear my pants on my waist and with a belt. Thanks mom :)

Signed: A random black guy

lololol.  fucking bullshit.  Who told you that?

All the started in prison for gays and all that stuff is hilariously off

In the 70's in California prisons guys were getting wrote up for dress codes, they had to have shirts tucked in and be 'neat' wearing the pants low while shirt tucked in was a fuck you to the authorities and being defiant. Phone Post 3.0

King Koran

Duran Duran

Look for Charlie chan

He's a wicked man Phone Post 3.0

What's the deal with frosted tips?

This is a thread where we ask stupid questions from 15 years ago right? Phone Post 3.0

Fashion worn by idiots. When you see this, you are most certainly witnessing a simpleton. Phone Post 3.0