Sakara Elbows Legal in USA, Not Canada?

Travis Browne did the same thing Sakara did with the elbow to the ear/backa the head, but Sakara did much more impressively to iron chin Cote, and they give Browne the win and steal Sakara's win,

Also, I bet $100 on Gonzaga. Dodgy rule enforcement cost me $225.

This is a bullshit

Kinda how I felt to

that call was a joke

170.9= 170 is a joke

i got no problem with my canada bros, but that stuff is sketchy

I usta love Montreal, better bagels than NYC, hot broads, cool vibe, but they did me and Alessio Sakara dirty.

Hapa did the same damn thing, and they act like it was all cool. No fair. 

Cote goes to 170 to avoid Sakara again

I'm gonna have to agree. Don't give a shit who won, but that's a DQ if I've ever seen one. Phone Post 3.0

Has this been reversed to a DQ yet? I dont see the extra scarole in my account.

TTT

gusto - that call was a joke

170.9= 170 is a joke

i got no problem with my canada bros, but that stuff is sketchy

Look boss you can't compare the two. Ethically, changing the weigh in requirements to favor a local fighter (and lying about past use of decimals) is inexcusable.

The first 3 elbows took his man OUT, and they were legal 9-3 (about) elbows. All you have is a couple (maybe - at least 1) illegal elbow to a fighter who was out.

If there is an error in the second paragraph (logically or factually) can a poster explain why exactly?

Can't be more right Lupz!! Phone Post 3.0

Sardinian pride - Can't be more right Lupz!! Phone Post 3.0

Cuzo, I got double fucked out of this deal. Grazie.

French Canada is a viper's den of cheating agaisnt the away fighters

Lol don't know why I found the OP so funny. Vote up, sucks you lost money but I put 100 bucks down on kelvin and won some dough. Phone Post 3.0

Disgrazia? Phone Post 3.0

Culinary Union Delegate -

French Canada is our backwards province. Alberta may be the hick one but at least we aren't Quebec just trying to be different. Phone Post 3.0

fourozgloves - Disgrazia? Phone Post 3.0

grande disgraziato di Canada

MachidasBrew - 

French Canada is our backwards province. Alberta may be the hick one but at least we aren't Quebec just trying to be different. Phone Post 3.0

Yous are probably more accepting of internationals and don't cheat them. Nick Diaz and Alessio Sakara were screwed by the French Connection

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 

Isn't Browne Italian, Lupz? I mean, why else would his last name end in a vowel? Phone Post

He's half Hawaiian and half like regular American I think. Not one of ours

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - 
Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes -  Isn't Browne Italian, Lupz? I mean, why else would his last name end in a vowel? Phone Post

He's half Hawaiian and half like regular American I think. Not one of ours

I think that, more than anything, explains why he wasn't dq'd.

When an American/Canadian or white guy does it, no problem. But the pride of Roma wins a fight legitimately, and he gets robbed. I thought the Italian mafia was strong in Montreal? Phone Post

They are a small part of the criminal equation. The MC gangs are French-Canadian, and they are the primary force in MTL. 

Lupez is right on the money on this one.

Good point from the Culinary delegate.

I'd like to see side by side gifs for comparison.

I like Browne but do think those elbows were illegal, prob should be a no contest and rematch....too iffy on that outcome.