Saku vs Nogueria

I just watched this fight and I feel Sakuraba needs to retire soon, nobody should have to take too many beatings like this one. Nogueria hit Sakuraba with all kinds of punches and knees throughout the whole fight and finished the round with 4 soccer kicks to Sakuraba's face. Seriously the man needs to take up golf before he ends up like Holyfield.

He was totally injured. I thought he did ok. This was a very exciting fight and saku showed that he can still compete. The last few soccer kicks were due to as slip.

Saku would still wreck al the 185ers except kondo and hendo.

Yeah but every bit of punishment he takes from here on out is gonna add up and make him retarded when he gets older. He's taken too many beatings and he needs to stick to grappling or golf.

He needs to stick to people his size.

"He needs to stick to people his size. "

"so essentially, saku was fighting a light-heavyweight who could be a heavyweight "

Excuses, excuses and more excuses...

Sak vs Lil Nog was much closer in weight than Saku vs Nino for example. Just face the fact that Saku is 200lbs...

Sak vs Lil Nog was much closer in weight than Saku vs Nino for example. Just face the fact that Saku is 200lbs...

uhhh...yeah, sak is 200 if he wears 15ib army boots...

"uhhh...yeah, sak is 200 if he wears 15ib army boots..."

He's been weighing in around 199 for his past few fights. He said in an interview he weighs around 90 kilos (198lbs) these days.

Yeah, but Sak beefs up because he's fighting much bigger guys. Remember that he had his best movements and days when he heighed around 183 lbs. ! Aside from his injuries, he not nearly as quick now and he he seems clunkier and more plodding in comparison to his days fighting Conan, Vitor, Tiger, the Gracies etc. He's bulked up way too much and is fat as well. He would do better in the UFC 185 lb. class.

EY: dont make Sak and his fans look bad. Cut the crap with the excuses.

top team really is amazing. probably the only bjj guys who sometimes outstrike their opponents standing

ANYBODY KNOW THE NAME OF THE JAPANESE ANNOUNCER WHO WORE A WHITE DRESS IN THE PRIDE NEW YEARS SHOW?

people make more excuses for Sak losing than any fighter has ever made themselves