Sakuraba accidentally knocking out WWE wrestler

lol @ the Thai play by play

Haven't watched WWE in many years but that dudes entrance is pretty bad ass, pretty sweet theme tune with the live violin. Crowd seem pretty into it.

You marking out right now.

That's strong style wrestling.

Yea I still think that was a legit KO, the way the ref and Saku act, he was down for a good bit, and Saku pretty much carried him until he seemed to get his wits back. I understand strong style, but that was a legitimate KO imo.

Looks legit. His arms go limp. I think he was stunned for sure. The way he falls isn't a typical bump.

JSMHP - Shibata feuded with saku in new Japan too....they fought in dream years before

You hear what recently happened to Shibata?

Dude will likely never wrestle again.

You're all marks

It hits him mostly in the chest and the thigh rather than the knee makes contact

http://fightland.vice.com/blog/pro-wrestlings-shinsuke-nakamura-and-the-bomaye-knee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvTNyKIGXiI

for hubris

btw muds can post youtubes 

i can't believe this thread is still alive.

this was a STANDARD Nakamura spot in New Japan.

he slides into the knee of his opponent.

checkuroil_blurple_belt -
AnotherDecision -

Not even close to a KO...you dellusional wrestling fags are the worst

Really?  Does everything in the video below look fake?  Because all are well-known botches, several of which ended careers.

How about this?

Or how about Hayabusa breaking his neck and being paralyzed?  He did manage to walk at least partially again, though.

so? those have nothing to do with the Nak spot. are you are a puroresu noob?

grady -

Shut up old man

BuddyRevell -
jasperb - Don't think that's WWE

Don't watch a lot of wrestlingbut that was the best entrance I've ever seen lol 

MarcusAurelioFan -
grady -

Shut up old man

make me. :)

full retard

I can't believe that mother fucka fought Ignashov. He was a fucking killer in k1 back in the day. Also Daniel gracie and Jan Nortje. Only lost once by 2nd round submission...