Sakuraba moves to K-1 Hero's

LOL @ sakikaikakaraba

"So, Sakuraba is in K-1, Wandy is a free agent, no one really knows about Arona, Coleman is supposably fighting in the US again, what the fuck is Pride doing?"

Following the UFC's lead.

If only Sak made changes like years back....

"that is not sak in that picture"

No, its one of his two sidekicks from his Royce entrance?

Jimmerson is correct. The puroresupower guys definitely think it has to do with yakuza.

if Sakuraba hadn't been able to win fights after Takada's failure to do so, Pride would have become just another pro-wresting circuit...

Takada=creator of Pride (got Anjoh to fly to Rickson's place to get beat up in front of the media)

Saku=saviour of Pride...do you see Colliseum anywhere?

sad news

lol @ his t-shirt

I'm killing myself.

Sakuraba is by far my favorite fighter and my hero. The world is being turned upside down. I'm actually in shock/pain right now...

his shirt is so sweet...

looks like it could actually be Matsui in the mask

He came out to Sakuraba's entrance music...

Also Sakuraba ALWAYS wears A&F/Hollister t-shirts with the slogans like that. Also looks like Saku's build to me. But yeah I guess the face does look a little weird.

Pete Rose: DSE is being very seriously investigated by Japanese police for ties to the yakuza and illegal dealings.

www.puroresupower.com

is true this isn't Sakuraba on those pics.... LOL

LOL @ Kasca with another stupid post

I'll bet you anything that it isn't saku on those pics you moron retard

Hey YVES COCKSTRAP, are you double checking the pics?

LOL @ you posting all night because Saku's leaving PRIDE, get a life dude.

"Who cares other than a few Japanese fans."

I'm Japanese = I care.

If 39 Sa-Ku is maving a move to K-1, more power to him. Royce vs. Saku 2!

Saku may be washed up but he still an important symbol as the greatest MMA fighter ever.

Pride losing Saku is a big deal.

If they lose wand to K1.. then Pride is really falling apart.

Takada must have done something very very bad to Saku. Japanese are known for their loyalty and switching companies even for salarymen is still discouraged.

i don't mind. i think sakuraba, although he was very good, was a boring fighter to watch.

if i had to see one more second of him kicking someones legs on the ground i was gonna go crazy. there are a lot more fighters i'd rather watch. Like anyone who would let a guy on his back up freely for some actual action. or else anyone that the refs will actually stand up in that position because you know they'll let saku sit there in this situation all day or until he gets bored of it 5 minutes later.