"Sakuraba: Survivor"

(Be sure to click the "HQ" button for higher quality.)

With my girlfriend and dog out of town this weekend, I found myself with a lot of time on my hands. So, I decided to eff around with iMovie and put together the above highlight reel of Kazushi Sakuraba's most brutal beatings. (Has there ever been a fighter whose victories were so beautiful and whose defeats were so ugly?) I'm no Genghis Con, and most of the footage was taken from low-quality YouTube clips to begin with, but let me know what you think, and if you have any Sakuraba fans in your life, please pass it along.

ttt

Best tribute eva! Worldclass beatings...

ttt

No sympathy for the fallen.

that genghis con video is so fuckin good.... love the audio from The Beach in the middle....

Lord have mercy.

Yay for PRIDE.

Thanks for using the MMA mona lisa as a fucking place mat, you pieces of shit

I love that fucking guy. I hope that one day another fighter comes along and does what he did. His creativity, skill set and durability will never be matched. I hope that he doesn't pay down the road for the beatings he took.

Wow, that was depressing...

::sheds a tear::

Kai Tremeche - Yay for PRIDE.

Thanks for using the MMA mona lisa as a fucking place mat, you pieces of shit

^^

MY HERO!!!!

I look forward to his next fight in Dream. I will never count out the Gracie Hunter.

I will never question you bro. I will NEVER question you.

this guy would get recked in modern mma.

love to see him get it handed to him against MIKE SWICK

romani - this guy would get recked in modern mma.

love to see him get it handed to him against MIKE SWICK

shut the fuck up

i can shut up, but you know its true

This guy alredy got wrecked in modern MMA. Beating undersized Gracies doesnt make you the best, not even close. Just look at what Matt Hughes of all people did to Royce. He didnt exactly need 1 1/2 hours to wear him down...

Fuck off troll Sakuraba is a legend

If you don't like Sakuraba, you're a tool.