Sakurai vs. Olaf?

Mac sounds jealous. Don't worry sweetie, I'm sure your time will come.

LOL @ Naval Fluffer.

This makes makes as much sense as..... nah, it doesn't make sense.

Jealous?... Nah, I'm happy I'm not being hand picked as a can for Spencer... there are alot of guys available to fight Spencer that the UFC didn't contact... The setup was in from the get go... Who exactly was Leonard Garcia anyway?

If you can see any difference between the Olaf/Sak fight and the Fisher/Wiman fight, i'd like to hear it.

And don't turn into a little bitch, Fabes. Ever since you got puched in the nose, you've turned into a PMSing baby.- I even told you that I got nothing to do with that shit whatsoever and I don't support or defnend anybody involved...

One last thing.. If you act all condescending to me again, wheter you're kidding or not, you'll get your other nose broken, sweetie... Believe that.

Here's the difference as I see it...

Matt has gone the distance with Roger Huerta and Nick Agallar. Both monsters at 155. Neither one of them could finish him and Matt came very close to submitting both of them.

Can Matt beat Spencer? I don't know. Spencer is a bad man. I know how good he is. But I know that Matt has the heart of a champion and will fight with everything he's got. In that case, he's more than capable of beating someone as good as Spencer.

Olaf has been finished four times. All by very skilled fighters. I respect Olaf, but don't think he's anywhere near Sakurai's level in any aspects of MMA. Sakurai is the better striker and the better grappler. And I don't think the skill level is close.

As for Matt and Spencer, I think Matt can more than hold his own with Spencer on the ground. On the feet? I'm not sure.

So, there ya go.

One last thing Mac, I know you belong in the UFC. Keith and I have talked about it at great length. It was a joke.

lol at "you'll get your other nose broken"

I belong in the mountians, far away from other humans.

"hey mac, when are you gonna give nam phan his fight"

WTF is this bullshit? - Like as if I'M holding out on him or something.... lol...

"give him HIS fight" --????

First of all, the dude called me out in December, and then a week later, decided that he didn't want to fight me... he said something about school work and not having enough time to train... I have been telling all of you guys, it was HIM that decided he didn't want the fight... I couldn't care less... The fight isn't happening.

Second, wtf has he done?.... I've been doing this for a long time.. I have 23 fights...
Nam has never beaten anybody good, and he lost to Nick Ertl.

I personally don't care if i ever fight the guy... He is what is known as a "ticket seller"... He puts hundreds of people in the seats at KOTC and puts thousands of dollars in Terry's pocket... thats why you even know who he is....

nam beat razor rob, who is good.

No, he lost to McCullough by dec.

yeah but he won the fight

and rob is my fav fighter ever and good friend

TTT for OLAF

btw: anyone got the .gif of that Olaf KO? it was a super slick move if i remember correctly.

"Olaf, Berzerker! Girl think sexy" "Did he say making fuck?"

• Gyyya. "...I dunno, do i look like his fuckin biographer?"

Other than making a stupid mistake (which was totally Mach's fault and props to Gomi for capitalizing) against Gomi and being run over, i cant think of any LW that outmatches Mach in a significant manner. If he comes back motivated, I think he could be the king @ the weight.

god damn shiloh and his stoner ways

lolo

sorry my bad if it wasn't Olaf who got KO'd.

Razor Rob vs fisher would be entertaining

that would be a SWEET fight. lots of hard punching.

Clay Spicer a.k.a. Todd Atkins,

Why don't you create a new screen name every week to stalk me with?

Oh wait, your fat pathetic existence of a human being already does that.

Seriously, why not do the world a favor and kill yourself?

I like Mac. Maybe he'll get his shot in next year's LW GP.