Sale @ Rednose

I don't know how long this has been going on, or how long it will continue, but the t-shirts and tanks that were already on sale are now only $5.99, sweatshirts for $10.  Rash guards and fight shorts are $25 and $20, respectively.

Check it out

Holy shit, 5.99 for T-shirts. I will check it out. I got some before Christmas for 10 each.

Links not working for me, I'll have to go the long way...

They really need XXL. Brazil's XL is a little on the small side. They have some great t-shirts though. The ones I got all are very nice.

Yeah, I got one of the 10 dollar ones for Christmas too. But I got 2 of the $6 ones.

Does the link work now? Sorry about that.

Ordered from them before and will do it again with this sale going on.

Follow the link and they're right below the fight shorts.

ttt

"They really need XXL. Brazil's XL is a little on the small side. They have some great t-shirts though. The ones I got all are very nice. "

Andrew Glenn, how big are you? I´m wondering about the sizes and need something to compare to. I´m about 6´0 185lbs...

ttt. Good deal

6'3 185. The XL could use a little more width on the shoulders. The arm pit region is a little tight too. They fit, but I like to wear looser fit t-shirts.

I'm still going to order more 5.99 is a steal. The shirts are high quality.

ttt

"6'3 185. The XL could use a little more width on the shoulders. The arm pit region is a little tight too. They fit, but I like to wear looser fit t-shirts. "

Thanks for the help...

"6'3 185. The XL could use a little more width on the shoulders. The arm pit region is a little tight too. They fit, but I like to wear looser fit t-shirts. "

You know what's strange with shirts from Brazil is yes, the larges are like mediums but I got a couple XXLs after that which turned out WAY too big. That didn't stop me from getting a bunch of shirts though. You can't beat $5.99 Thanks for the tip Joey, good lookin' out.

i am about to order mad shorts and a rashguard. when will your "other" shorts (not fight shorts) be ready for sale?

ttt

ttt