Salem, Mass in October

Anybody been? I haven't been since a middle school field trip so I have no idea what a shitshow it is on weekend leading into Halloween

Was thinking of taking my kids but from youtube vids it just looks like a bunch of drunken people and witch stuff for non kids. Worth going at all? I know there's a few of you that's been Phone Post 3.0

I hear it's a nightmare no pun intended.. That said, I happen to be in mass this year and am going to Salem on Halloween early!

If you go for the week of Halloween, you're guaranteed to see the largest gathering of slutty costumes you've ever seen. Phone Post 3.0

Pikes - If you go for the week of Halloween, you're guaranteed to see the largest gathering of slutty costumes you've ever seen. Phone Post 3.0
Well one of my sons would like that at least Phone Post 3.0

Drunk assholes, obnoxious 6's and 7's (dressed slutty which bumps them to 7s and 8s), and wiccans dressed like they just came from the Renaissance Faire or a Larping match.

Real halloween fun can be had at many better locations. Check out Haunted Overload in NH, or the thing they do up at Mt Cranmore. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks donnybrook , what I figured .

My driving limit with my psycho kids is 90 minutes so basically everything boston and closer. I would like to check out Salem in the summer. Never stopped in Newburyport either Phone Post 3.0

Where you coming from?

Im kind of a Halloween junkie so can I can let you know whats good.

Btw Salem is very cool when its NOT Halloween Phone Post 3.0

Parking and driving sucks something awful. Lots of great bars. Phone Post 3.0

I have a buddy who lives in an apartment on the main drag in Salem. Halloween week he stays at his parents house in Danvers, doesn't even bother TRYING to go home. He knows full well he'd never get there.

I'm up in portland Donny.

I take my kids to boston once a month or so but trying to mix it up

Yeah no Salem til summer Phone Post 3.0

Is it cold up there yet Gritty? Phone Post 3.0

In for pics of Little-Miss-Scare-Alls

donnybrook - Where you coming from?

Im kind of a Halloween junkie so can I can let you know whats good.

Btw Salem is very cool when its NOT Halloween Phone Post 3.0

Peabody Meuseum for the mother fucking WIN.

BTW, if you're from out of town, it's not "PEE-body" like the dog and his boy Shermin. Say that and you mark yourself as an out of towner. It's "pee-BA-dee."

Haverhill is not "HAY-ver-hill" it's "HAY-vir-ill"

Gloucester is not "GLAW-chest-er" it's GLAW-stir"

Worcester is not "WORE-chest-er" it's "WOOST-er."

LiveWire - Is it cold up there yet Gritty? Phone Post 3.0
Cold in my living room dammit all Phone Post 3.0

You going to Toe2Toe fights tomorrow in Portland? Phone Post 3.0

donnybrook - You going to Toe2Toe fights tomorrow in Portland? Phone Post 3.0
No but it's a couple blocks down from my apartment . You going? Phone Post 3.0

Yep. I'm the referee ;) Phone Post 3.0

donnybrook - Yep. I'm the referee ;) Phone Post 3.0
Really ? That's awesome. You been up here before? You should hit up salvage bbq up a street Phone Post 3.0

KidPittsburgh - In for pics of Little-Miss-Scare-Alls
She gots a date at midnight
With nosferatu
Oh baby
Lilly Munster
Got nothing on you.. Phone Post 3.0

My wife and I have gone with a few of our friends the past couple years and it's a good time. Thinking about going again this year in a couple of weeks, maybe on a Friday when all the kids are in school. It's fun to walk around and see the museums and stuff, but be prepared for traffic. Phone Post 3.0