Sales Manager, Instructors, & Fighter Positions

Sales Manager Spearheads the sales department, ensure delivery of the bottom line and productivity of the sales force.

Attention Martial Arts (Boxing, Muay Thai, Jiu-jitsu, Wrestling, Judo, Mixed Martial Arts) Instructors & Athletes. I'm looking for career minded not job minded people.

Please send your bio, goals, & resume to Barry@Saigonsc.vn

Thanks

In Phone Post 3.0

Where? Phone Post 3.0

^ Vietnam I believe. Phone Post 3.0

KenP - Where? Phone Post 3.0

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

ttt

That's Dope!! Phone Post 3.0

Barry! Great gym man, I'll be out that way early next year! Phone Post 3.0

Holy mother of God, that is the dopest gym I have ever seen, congratulations and good luck??.

"If you build it they will come" Phone Post 3.0

Barry Robinson -

Sales Manager Spearheads the sales department, ensure delivery of the bottom line and productivity of the sales force.

Attention Martial Arts (Boxing, Muay Thai, Jiu-jitsu, Wrestling, Judo, Mixed Martial Arts) Instructors & Athletes. I'm looking for career minded not job minded people.

Please send your bio, goals, & resume to Barry@Saigonsc.vn

Thanks

Beautiful facilties!!! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck of your adventure Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Moaozinho - That's Dope!! Phone Post 3.0
I agree! Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - Barry! Great gym man, I'll be out that way early next year! Phone Post 3.0
Your everywhere! Lucky bastard! Phone Post 3.0

Ray Elbe - Barry! Great gym man, I'll be out that way early next year! Phone Post 3.0

Professor Elbe it would be a pleasure to see you again let alone work with you. I miss you man.

+841288888454

Holy shit how much that facility cost? That's world class for sure.

jkkazmier - Holy mother of God, that is the dopest gym I have ever seen, congratulations and good luck??.

"If you build it they will come" Phone Post 3.0

We have a lot of work to do. Thanks!

DanteHec - Best of luck of your adventure Phone Post 3.0

Thanks

Cub a Contender? Fuhgeddaboudit - 

Holy shit how much that facility cost? That's world class for sure.

I dont know lol

That's beautiful. I graduate in January, I wish I wasn't such a pussy. Phone Post 3.0