Salon: White men must be stopped.

https://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/white_men_must_be_stopped_the_very_future_of_the_planet_depends_on_it_partner/

White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it

For 500 years, they’ve exploited their fellow man and plundered the planet. It’s time they rein themselves in

The future of life on the planet depends on bringing the 500-year rampage of the white man to a halt. For five centuries his ever more destructive weaponry has become far too common. His widespread and better systems of exploiting other humans and nature dominate the globe.

The time for replacing white supremacy with new values is now. And just as some whites played a part in ending slavery, colonialism, Jim Crow segregation, and South African apartheid, there is surely a role whites can play in restraining other whites in this era. Beneath the sound and fury generated by GOP presidential candidates, Fox News, website trolls, police unions and others, white people are becoming aware as never before of past and present racism.

Admittedly, this encouraging development is hardly the dominant view. To the contrary, given the possibility that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Ben Carson or one of their ilk might become president, white supremacist ideology seems to be digging in harder than ever.

JasonJ - 

Good to see more people are waking up. I've been doing my part for 20 years.

You could do more by feeding a tree.

Munk -
JasonJ - 

You could do more by feeding a tree.
Or a hog

lol

I like that whites are blamed for slavery. As if no blacks were involved and still are involved.

JasonJ -

Start by killing yourself. 

JasonJ -

Could you suck more Islamic cock?

Well they.... uhh I mean there may be....... hmm yeah I got nothing 

Telamon - I like that whites are blamed for slavery. As if no blacks were involved and still are involved.

Nevermind the Islamic slave trade being far worse, with more affected, and lasting longer 

Yeah white people have brought nothing but misery to the world, I mean name one single thing that a white person has invented!

Write incendiary headline

outraged people click said headline

profit

Those are all pretty accurate for shit white people do

DaveFu -

Accurate 

don't forget:

"My Father's name is ___________."

I look forward to finding inhabitable worlds where we can all separate and none of this is a problem. 

Until people decide the cracker planet is nicer and demand to go there.

Remember when white men invented the Hydrogen Bomb?

Well, beside that, easily the most most destructive construct white men have employed to enslave the rest of the world's population are the invisible chains of debt, specifically fiat currency, usury, and fractional reserve banking!

I say we put a stop to it right away!  End the Fed!

If we can't do that, it may be time to consider segregating white people from everyone else, to limit the damage they can do, of course.

MickColins - 

I look forward to finding inhabitable worlds where we can all separate and none of this is a problem. 

Until people decide the cracker planet is nicer and demand to go there.

Elysium.....

disbeliever -
Telamon - I like that whites are blamed for slavery. As if no blacks were involved and still are involved.

Nevermind the Islamic slave trade being far worse, with more affected, and lasting longer 

But they castrated their slaves, so... Less people to complain about their ancestors being enslaved, hundreds of years ago.