Salter to Fight For Belt

DJ was right about Valentin being a douche. He tried to talk smack to Salterz after the fight when John was being typical John and handling his win with class.

John would just beat his ass again with a freakin smile on his face. LOL SalterZ cracks me up

No, I dont train anyone at that gym. John has his own training he puts them through and I dont interfere. I personally would train my fighters VERY different. I continue to train the way I was originally taught, at AKA. John is great with that. He understands I'm real specific about my own personnal training regimen, and is always there to help in any way.

(BTW, no offense to Sturgis, I dont think anything is necessarily WRONG with how he trains his guys, I would just do it differently)

It's guys like him and Chris Conelly, with thier generosity that have helped me get where I am today.

Who do I contact about booking Salter? Thanks for the help.

^^^ add Josh "4x" Roberts to that list as well!

great kudos being thrown SalterZ way on the main forum. "He Just Keeps Winning" is the thread title. Some ridiculous fan-boy/SalterZ groupie started the thread, but there is some good congrats being showered on him.

Thanks for the support guys.

I have taken down SalterZ, knocked him down (well he took a knee) and have pulled guard to an arm bar on him!!!! That's why I'm a LEGEND!!!!

Well, I was there when he smashed his neck against the wall and rolled around like he was on fire. He screamed like he was being prison raped. Homo.

what a tool! His kneebar sucks...

rubs jacked up knees slowly and puts Salter's name in black book

I saw the pics from his fight in Huntsvegas. OUCH! That kid either has a high pain tolerance or an aluminum knee.

^^ props on spelling aluminum

I know it is different in Gardendale, but....